Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

New D&D5e Campaign

More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by Azil_DnD
Azil_DnD created the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
An unlikely group of travelers, all separately summoned to Camor by Gauwyn Arres, one of the most prominent sorceresses of her time. Your immediate questions range from 'How much will I be paid?' to 'What evil must I vanquish this time?' Only time will tell as you all set out on your journey. To reach Camor, you must travel through the town of Styrewood. A string of disappearances, and the rise of a new religion precede your arrival. Strange, seemingly arcane, runes litter the trees of the forests surrounding the squalid town, and un-earthly mists cover the murky and most reclusive parts of the fetid swampland that the local population calls home. Your adventure begins here. After all, you never know what treasure and allies you might find in the most unlikely of places.

Hello IGC, I'm Azil, the new Dungeon Master for the guild! I've been passionately playing tabletop RPG's for the past few years, and have been in the role of Dungeon Master for over a year. Above is the opening plot hook of the homebrew campaign that I have been working on over the
past year.

I am aiming for one three hour session each week, and the campaign is, as it currently stands, a good mix of both Roleplay and Combat.The campaign will be run on Roll20.net. As a Dungeon Master I'm here to help you all tell the story, guide you on your paths, and throw every challenge at you that you can possibly imagine. I'm not ever going to try and actively Total Party Kill you, but my campaigns can be near death experiences for your characters if you aren't careful.

If you are at all interested in joining the campaign please reply here. Grey has updated the links to the Player's Handbook in the sticky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by Vin_Carver
Vin_Carver replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
I'd love to join in this. I used to DM for a group during 3.5ed. When I PC I usually play a spell casting class, either sorc or wizard. If you have any specific rules for race and class is love to know so I can create something. Looking forward to this!
More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Azil_DnD
Azil_DnD replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign

I'd love to join in this. I used to DM for a group during 3.5ed. When I PC I usually play a spell casting class, either sorc or wizard. If you have any specific rules for race and class is love to know so I can create something. Looking forward to this!

Awesome Vin! I will add you to my list, and I will be in contact over PM in the next few days about a session 0 where we will discuss and race / class restrictions (Which I really don't have) and all the rest of the basics like that.
More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by vfxZombie
vfxZombie replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
Played D&D for the first time last year, 3.5e. I've been interested in how Roll20 works, I'm down. Not the greatest with character creation, do I prepare it before or during first session?
More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by ThatPenguin
ThatPenguin replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
I havent played DnD in years since pathfinder 3.5, but I am very interested in joining you guys on this game. I am not familiar with roll20 but ive seen some streams and am willing to learn how the roll20 website works. I still have my character sheets if you are willing to let us use them

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers