Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 6.17.17 - Pandemic

The group had to split into two tables for this one (dang we're busy!) so this is just one half of what happened on our Gameternoon this past Saturday. If you've never seen Pandemic in action however, then you are in for a real treat. This game is absolutely brutal and you will see why! There were a few misplays but don't let that detract from the fact that in all three games you're about the watch, the world was absolutely against us! Watch on as Grey, Megabyte, and Moose struggle to rid the world of the deadly diseases laid out before us on this episode of IGC Tabletop!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #92 - E3 2017 is Here!

AIMonster and Grey are coming at you with all the games talked about so far at the EA and Microsoft conferences plus many, many more games. This is the biggest week in gaming for the year and we make the most of it, giving you a breakdown of everything we know up to this point and even throwing a few rumors on it. That's sauce baby! Check out this episode for a good time!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 6.10.17 - Epic Spell Wars

It was quick battle at Mount Skullzfyre this afternoon. Six battle wizards came to the showdown and blasted the absolutely crap out of each other. Megabyte and AIMonster had a little duel going for awhile in this one too. Watch the video to see grabbed two wins before the tableflip!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #91 - Acronym Problems

On this latest episode of the IGC Podcast the crew is a bit confused by video acronyms Grey is using. After a poor attempt to sort that out we actually do bring you the bi-weekly gaming news, debut two dozen announced games, and tell you what's coming up in the next couple of weeks to lighten your wallet. Our video game draft is still a tight race too! Check us out for updates on all this and just a little bit more too.

Read more ...

New D&D5e Campaign

More
1 year 2 months ago #1 by Azil_DnD
Azil_DnD created the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
An unlikely group of travelers, all separately summoned to Camor by Gauwyn Arres, one of the most prominent sorceresses of her time. Your immediate questions range from 'How much will I be paid?' to 'What evil must I vanquish this time?' Only time will tell as you all set out on your journey. To reach Camor, you must travel through the town of Styrewood. A string of disappearances, and the rise of a new religion precede your arrival. Strange, seemingly arcane, runes litter the trees of the forests surrounding the squalid town, and un-earthly mists cover the murky and most reclusive parts of the fetid swampland that the local population calls home. Your adventure begins here. After all, you never know what treasure and allies you might find in the most unlikely of places.

Hello IGC, I'm Azil, the new Dungeon Master for the guild! I've been passionately playing tabletop RPG's for the past few years, and have been in the role of Dungeon Master for over a year. Above is the opening plot hook of the homebrew campaign that I have been working on over the
past year.

I am aiming for one three hour session each week, and the campaign is, as it currently stands, a good mix of both Roleplay and Combat.The campaign will be run on Roll20.net. As a Dungeon Master I'm here to help you all tell the story, guide you on your paths, and throw every challenge at you that you can possibly imagine. I'm not ever going to try and actively Total Party Kill you, but my campaigns can be near death experiences for your characters if you aren't careful.

If you are at all interested in joining the campaign please reply here. Grey has updated the links to the Player's Handbook in the sticky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey Jorildyn
More
1 year 2 months ago #2 by Vin_Carver
Vin_Carver replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
I'd love to join in this. I used to DM for a group during 3.5ed. When I PC I usually play a spell casting class, either sorc or wizard. If you have any specific rules for race and class is love to know so I can create something. Looking forward to this!
More
1 year 2 months ago #3 by Azil_DnD
Azil_DnD replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign

I'd love to join in this. I used to DM for a group during 3.5ed. When I PC I usually play a spell casting class, either sorc or wizard. If you have any specific rules for race and class is love to know so I can create something. Looking forward to this!

Awesome Vin! I will add you to my list, and I will be in contact over PM in the next few days about a session 0 where we will discuss and race / class restrictions (Which I really don't have) and all the rest of the basics like that.
More
1 year 2 months ago #4 by vfxZombie
vfxZombie replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
Played D&D for the first time last year, 3.5e. I've been interested in how Roll20 works, I'm down. Not the greatest with character creation, do I prepare it before or during first session?
More
1 year 2 months ago #5 by ThatPenguin
ThatPenguin replied the topic: New D&D5e Campaign
I havent played DnD in years since pathfinder 3.5, but I am very interested in joining you guys on this game. I am not familiar with roll20 but ive seen some streams and am willing to learn how the roll20 website works. I still have my character sheets if you are willing to let us use them

Login

Event Calendar

Fri Jun 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Meeting - Community Meeting

Servers