Latest News

• We Can Build it Bigger

We decided to revisit the 2003 classic Alhambra today. Turns out it's still a fun game, even with just three players. Wintertide, Megabyte, and Grey square (triangle?) off to see who can make the best of what we have to work with. Who's gonna build the best city ever? You'll just to watch and see!

Read more ...  
  • Playing a Roll

We checked out this game called Roll Player today and it was a heck of a lot of fun! Not a ton of player interaction but the elements that it tries to bring together are quite interesting. You play a character, straight out of a Dungeons & Dragons, trying to max your states, buy the best gear, and stay true to your alignment and backstory. Watch on to see how it goes!

Read more ...  
  • Nite Shift Conquers Calus!

After some hard grinding over the course of the games first week, Nite Shift was ready to take on the Leviathan in the first raid released on Destiny 2.  Not only did Nite Shift take down Calus, the final boss of the four part raid, but they did so again to ensure other members were able to get their loot before the weekly reset. Read on for more info!

Read more ...  
  • Yahtzee, Codenames, Who's Counting?

Yup. We played Yahtzee. I know, very exciting. Now for the hype-man text: Watch as we play this classic, banging game where you roll dice and risk it all to get the highest score! Who will take home all the cheese, the moolah, the bread? You're just gonna have to watch and find out. Oh, and we played Codenames too.

Read more ...

Gameternoon - Sat Feb [email protected] 3PM EDT - Snake Oil

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Feb [email protected] 3PM EDT - Snake Oil
Information
Game: Snake Oil
Max Players: 3-10
Time: 45-90 minutes
Rules

Synopsis of the Game
In the Old West, the wily snake oil salesman had a special talent, getting the most skeptical customers to buy the most dubious products. Now it's your turn! Invent your own zany two-word products – Rumor Mirror! Burp Balloon! – and sell them to all types of wacky customers. If the round's customer buys your product, you win!

To set up Snake Oil, each player takes six purple word cards. The customer for the round draws a customer card and announces it. Inventors quickly combine two purple word cards from their hand to form a crazy new product to sell to that customer. When ready, each inventor quickly pitches his or her product directly to the customer. The customer can end any pitch that goes longer than thirty seconds. The customer decides which product to buy and gives the inventor of that product the round's customer card as the prize. Inventors discard all used word cards and take two new word cards each. The player to the left of the customer becomes the next round's customer. Play repeats until each player has been the customer once.

Whoever collects the most customer cards wins.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #2 by AlecTrevelyan
AlecTrevelyan replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Feb [email protected] 3PM EDT - Snake Oil
Sign me up. I've been wanting to sell this bridge I've had sitting in my garage for a while now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Feb [email protected] 3PM EDT - Snake Oil
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

Mon Nov 20 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Mon Nov 27 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen

Servers