Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
11 months 1 week ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Information
Game: Carcassone
Max Players: 2-5
Time: 30-45 minutes
Rules

Synopsis of the Game
Carcassonne is a tile-placement game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, etcetera. Having placed a tile, the player can then decide to place one of his meeples on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner.

During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, giving him a hard time to complete his project and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
More
11 months 1 week ago #2 by Cappi
Cappi replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Would love to join.
More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #3 by SamZ
SamZ replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Sign me up! -- btw are we doing the basic ruleset or throwing the supplements in there?
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by SamZ.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #4 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Basic ruleset for this game. We'll see how it goes for a second game if we have extra time.

Edit: Actually I might include the river. I find it brings some order to things too.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Grey.
More
11 months 1 week ago #5 by Celestein DuCiel
Celestein DuCiel replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Im in.
More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #6 by wintertide
wintertide replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by .
  • Megabyte*
  • NPC Trash
  • NPC Trash
  • Look me up on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996448597
More
11 months 1 week ago #7 by Megabyte*
Megabyte* replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there

Got any messages: send them to by email.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
11 months 1 week ago #8 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Eeeexxcellent Smithers... *rubhands*
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers