Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

[Sat - Oct 28] Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullz @4PM ET

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
3 months 1 day ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: [Sat - Oct 28] Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullz @4PM ET
Information
Game: Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre
Max Players: 2-6+ (let's be real here, you can play this game with 10!
Time: 30-45 Minutes
Rules
Mod

Synopsis of the Game
Did you know that magical wizards are battling to the death ... and beyond ... right now!? "Why battle?" you might ask. "What have I got to prove, magic man?" Only who's the most awesomely powerful battle wizard in the entire realm, that's what! As a Battle Wizard, you'll put together up to three spell components to craft millions (okay, not really) of spell combos. Your spells might kick ass, or they could totally blow – it's up to you to master the magic. You will unleash massive damage on the faces of your wizard rivals in a no-holds-barred, all-out burn-down to be the last Battle Wizard standing. And it doesn't stop there! Powerful magic items bring on a whole new level of bloody carnage as you and your mighty wizard opponents tear each other limb from limb in an orgy of killing! Do you have what it takes to use epic spells in a war at Mt. Skullzfyre? Will YOU be the Ultimate Battle Wizard!?!

Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre is a humorous card game depicting a vicious, over-the-top battle between a variety of comically illustrated wizards. The game focuses primarily on creating three-part spell combos to blast your foes into the afterlife. The unique Dead Wizard cards allow players to stay in the game even after their wizards have been defeated.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.