Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

[Thu - Sep 14] Fury of Dracula @7:30PM ET

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
4 months 1 week ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: [Thu - Sep 14] Fury of Dracula @7:30PM ET
Information
Game: Fury of Dracula
Max Players: 2-5
Time: 120-180 minutes
Rules
Mod

Synopsis of the Game
Count Dracula has lived Un-Dead for centuries, if not millennia. He drove the Ottomans out of Romania, and became known as Vlad the Impaler for his brutal, bloody method of dispatching his enemies. He witnessed the devastation of the black plague and the innovations of the Industrial Revolution. He has infinite wealth, infinite cunning, and countless bloodthirsty progeny scattered throughout Europe. He is by far the most legendary and most powerful of all vampires. Yet four brave mortals are now determined to find him and permanently destroy him at any cost.

In Fury of Dracula, one player assumes the role of Count Dracula as he stealthily spreads his evil influence throughout Europe. Up to four other players govern the iconic characters of Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, Dr. John Seward, Lord Arthur Godalming, and Mina Harker. By day the hunters travel through Europe, searching for any possible clues about Dracula’s whereabouts. By night, they investigate their present locale and prepare for the upcoming day. And by night, Dracula creates new vampires, lays traps for the hunters, and stealthily moves to a new location. Should any hunters find Dracula, or should the Count find them, they will engage in a brutal fight for their lives.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Thursday evening!
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
4 months 1 week ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: [Thu - Sep 14] Fury of Dracula @7:30PM ET
Since we missed out on playing this game on 9/14 we will attempt to play it on 9/21! That's this Thursday coming up. See you there!
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.