=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Latest News

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Adding a second game night!

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
10 months 1 week ago #1 by Grey
After looking at my schedule I think I can organize a mid-week game for y'all. I would like you vote on the poll below and leave comments here or on Discord.

The caveat is I cannot do Wednesdays personally but AIMonster or someone may be willing to host a game on that day. I can definitely lead the Tuesday or Thursday evening games at this time.

strawpoll.com/rrwy9wbe
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
10 months 5 days ago #2 by Grey
Replied by Grey on topic Adding a second game night!
As per popular vote we will be adding THURSDAY as a second game day. The game will start at 8PM EST on Thursdays going forward. At the end of each Thursday session we will roll-off and select who choose the game for the following Thursday, much the same as we do for the Saturday game.

As this week is the first time we will have a Thursday game, after today's Saturday game the top two eligible rollers in rotation will choose the Thursday and Saturday games. They can choose between them which one they want based on their own schedules.

So that's it! Welcome to two schedule evenings, and a big special thanks to all that took part in the poll. I will update recruitment to reflect this across the internets.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MatrixMoose
Moderators: Grey

Login

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.