Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

Gameternoon - Sat Jun 24 @4 PM EST - Dice Throne

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
7 months 3 days ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jun 24 @4 PM EST - Dice Throne
Information
Game: Dice Throne
Max Players: 2-6 (1v1. 2v2. 3v3)
Time: 20-30 Minutes
Rules

Synopsis of the Game
Dice Throne is a game of intriguing dice, tactical card play, powerful heroes, & unique abilities.

It's a fast-paced 2 - 6 player combat game (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 2v2v2, or free-for-all). Select from a variety of heroes that play & feel completely distinct from one another. Attack opponents and activate abilities by rolling your hero's unique set of 5 dice. Accumulate Combat Points and spend them on cards that have a large range of effects, such as granting permanent hero upgrades, applying status effects, and manipulating dice directly (yours, your teammate's, or even your opponent's).

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
More
7 months 10 hours ago #2 by Megabyte*1
Megabyte*1 replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jun 24 @4 PM EST - Dice Throne
should be there
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts