Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Information
Game: Carcassone
Max Players: 2-5
Time: 30-45 minutes
Rules

Synopsis of the Game
Carcassonne is a tile-placement game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, etcetera. Having placed a tile, the player can then decide to place one of his meeples on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner.

During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, giving him a hard time to complete his project and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.

Tutorials and Videos

Please post below if you're interested in playing on Saturday afternoon!
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #2 by Cappi
Cappi replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Would love to join.
More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #3 by SamZ
SamZ replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Sign me up! -- btw are we doing the basic ruleset or throwing the supplements in there?
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by SamZ.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #4 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Basic ruleset for this game. We'll see how it goes for a second game if we have extra time.

Edit: Actually I might include the river. I find it brings some order to things too.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Grey.
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #5 by Celestein DuCiel
Celestein DuCiel replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Im in.
More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #6 by wintertide
wintertide replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by .
  • Megabyte*
  • NPC Trash
  • NPC Trash
  • Look me up on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996448597
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #7 by Megabyte*
Megabyte* replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
I should be there

Got any messages: send them to by email.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #8 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Gameternoon - Sat Jan [email protected] EDT - Carcassone
Eeeexxcellent Smithers... *rubhands*
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.