Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

Tabletop Games List

More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by AIMonster
AIMonster created the topic: Tabletop Games List
We've complied a list of Tabletop Games, feel to free to it as anyone can edit;

Tabletop Games List

Some things that might require further explanation:

Max Players - Currently Tabletop Simulator has a limit of 8 players; however it may be possible to play with more players with spectating and streaming. For now just list there maximum number of players as if Tabletop had no restrictions.

Rules Difficulty - This is an estimation of the difficulty for a player to grasp the rules, not necessarily the overall complexity in strategy to execute a game. A good example would be Chess has relatively simple rules (Easy), but has quite complex strategy involved in it, only the rules difficulty is considered here so Chess would be labeled as easy.
Very Easy - Rules can be explained in about a minute or two and can be instantly grasped by players.
Easy - Rules can be explained as we go through the game and there likely will be very little confusion or problems.
Medium - Rules will likely have to be read in advance, videos will need to be watched, etc, and possibly even require a test run but aren't terribly difficult to grasp.
Hard - Will require rulebook to be read, videos watch, AND one or more test runs. The rules have a lot of nuances, phases, there are some difficult to explain concepts that will require experience.
Very Hard - These games require players experienced with the ruleset to play, or lots and lots of preparation time. If we decide to play a Very Hard game it will require some dedication on the part of the players to learn and it likely won't happen within a week's time.

Time per Match - Unless we've previously played it on TT this is an estimation given on sites like Boardgamegeek, Wikipedia, from people experienced in the game or the developers themselves. Generally when one of these estimations are given they assume people know the rules well, move relatively fast, and aren't using Tabletop Simulator (which can slow things down). As such, you can expect the actual time of a first playthrough to be DOUBLE or more the estimation.

Competitive/Cooperative? - Is the game meant to be played with others or is it against each other. Just list out a very basic description of how the competitive or coop elements work in the game if needed.

Please start filling this up with games you want to play especially the Warhammer and D&D stuff.
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Tabletop Games List
Rulebooks are now listed here .
Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by Grey.
More
7 months 1 week ago #3 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Tabletop Games List
Justin provided this document awhile back as well, which I've added some stuff to as well: Good TTS Mods
Moderators: Grey

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.