Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

IGC is doing Extra Life 2016!

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: IGC is doing Extra Life 2016!
Extra Life is just two days away! I'll be streaming Saturday and Sunday of this weekend to hit my hourly goal. Here is my gaming schedule in case you are interested!

Saturday
10a-12p Deus ex (solo)
12pm-1pm Lunch
1pm-3pm Rocket League (with papaj)
4pm-6pm FFXIV (with brac, seifer, kiwi, others?)
6-8pm Helldivers (with core and crew)
8-9pm dinner
9p-11p Tabletop Simulator
11p-12a Fallout 4 (solo)

Sunday
10a-1pm Skyrim: special edition
1pm-2pm lunch
2pm-5pm more skyrim!
5pm-6pm tbd
6pm-7pm sanity break/soundtest
7pm-10pm IGC Podcast #77

You can watch anytime this weekend at the following links:
www.twitch.tv/greyjorildyn
www.hitbox.tv/greyjorildyn
beam.pro/greyjorildyn
gaming.youtube.com/Impactgamingvideos

And remember even if you can't watch you can donate right here at this link: www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=...participantID=224328

THANKS EVERYONE!

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers