Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

What MMO should we plan for?

Poll: What MMOs should we plan for?

Crowfall
2 22.2%
Pantheon
4 44.4%
Life is Feudal
No votes 0%
Chronicles of Elyria
3 33.3%
Other (post below)
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 9 ( wintertide, Seifer Arumashi, Ald, Jmillz024, Reli Turino ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
As the community moves into the future it is time to consider what games we may want to add. 2016 hasn't been a stellar year for MMOs. In fact there have been a number of bad years lately, what with the F2P cancer watering down the genre over the past decade. 2017 plans to be a somewhat better year, but we've some titles coming our way in beta even before then.

That said, there are still games that have promise. I am seeking games, and guild leaders for them, that might interest the current population here in some way. This isn't a poll to ask if you will switch playing X games to go play Y game. It is merely an interest poll to perhaps assist me in making some administrative decisions. I want to know what I should target immediately, and your reasons why, too. It makes sense to go for games early, but not too early. It also makes sense to go for games in development that look solid, and we can get access to. These kinds of factors are worth posting about.

Please vote and provide any additional options by post. I look forward to the feedback.

Thanks all!
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Grey.
More
1 year 5 months ago #2 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
cant vote >.>
More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by Reli Turino
Reli Turino replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
Unable to cast vote; however,

My vote would be for Chronicles of Elyria.

It's a vastly different type of MMO, which features aging and even death to your character, even your entire family should the right things go wrong. It's backed on KickStarter with almost 11,000 people raising a total of $1.3 million dollars for production.

The MMO genre as a whole has gotten rather stale, to be honest. Nothing more than a hamster wheel of vertical progression. Each of the current games have their flaws, as well as benefits, but at the end of the day, it just seems like it's "Same Game, Different Title".

CoE seems to take a newer approach to the genre, giving you a chance to not only become something for yourself, but also for the entire community as a whole, should you choose the right options and have a little luck on your side. Fully destructible environments, non-repeating quests, thousands of job combinations. There are no inherent commitments. If you want to live your whole game life as a horse breeder, you can. Want to become a world (server) renowned blacksmith, artisan or even chef... you can do that, too. Hell, you can even come from a whole family line of any of those, which grants bonuses to your skills!

I'll most likely give it a shot, for sure - just to see/experience something different.

Game Home Page
Their Kickstarter Page

Just my 2 cents....
More
1 year 5 months ago #4 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
Crowfall

Pantheon is generating a bit more buzz. I still have no god damn clue why as an Everquest player.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 5 months ago #5 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
Can vote now! Found a bug and fixed it!
More
1 year 5 months ago #6 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
OMG First oneoneoneon11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More
1 year 5 months ago #7 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
Camelot Unchained - Group based 3 faction PVP with a wonderful variety of classes
Pantheon - Old school group based PVE
Saga of Lucimia - Old school group based PVE

All the MMO's on my list have the same aspect in common, other than being crowd funded. They're all group based. I've been craving a more group focused MMO since i stopped playing FFXI. These appear to be designed for that type of play style, minus some of the nonsense that i'm sure most don't miss. I'm not holding my breath that any of these get anywhere but the smaller and more like minded player base should bring back some much needed community aspects that i also miss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #8 by Jmillz024
Jmillz024 replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
i dkn the only one that i would play and at this point I am not even sure I would play any of them is pantheon. Chronicles of elyria seems cool but i couldn't find any actual game play only screen shots and people talking about it. pantheons world looks amazing the enemies like shit lol but seems like there is potential in it.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Jmillz024.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 5 months ago #9 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
I knew this thread would attract a wild Alderaan.
More
1 year 5 months ago #10 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: What MMO should we plan for?
Whichever is the most difficult of the 4 and consequently weeds out terrible players.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers