=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FFXIV: Dravarian Hinterlands noob question

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by sicboy
Currently at 58 with my NIN and recently made it to Idyllshire, and I'm in the process of acquiring the Serpentskin Scouting gear set through all of the side quests in the area. I didn't have a ton of time to explore last night, but it almost looked like there were some areas that I wouldn't be able to access (and get said quests) unless I was able to fly, but looking at a wiki there are some aether currents I won't get until I'm 59. Am I correct in this assessment or do I just need to explore some more to find the "long way" to these spots?
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by sicboy.
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2 by Reli Turino
Hello there,

You can get all Aether Currents in the Hinterlands at 58. Though, Some of the Quests open up at 59 in that area. Here is a guide for you :)

Aether Currents/Quest Guide
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Reli Turino.
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by sicboy
Thank you.

So I figured out my issue that night. The downfalls of not paying attention to the story line, because there was a wall blocking my path to where I knew I needed to go at some point, so I just kept assuming it was still there and never went back. Finally stopped being stubborn and discovered it had been blown up in one of the cut scenes I skipped.

I'm a dummy.

Login

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.