Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by wolfhound
wolfhound created the topic: hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14
Hello as the title says I'm new to this community found it just today on mmobomb thought id ask if any one here was interested in starting a new free company in ff14 or to just play together I always found it fun to start guilds and stuff its fun to make communities or be apart of them.

PS: if this is the wrong section for this or if I'm doing something incorrect in this community please let me know and sorry in advance.
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #2 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14
Greetings Wolfhound! Welcome to IGC! Here at IGC, there is already an established Free Company in FFXIV called Neutral Impact located on the Hyperion server. I would encourage you to read over what roles are currently being accepted, as well as this here and here . Then to apply using this link here .
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Kahnya.
More
1 year 10 months ago #3 by wolfhound
wolfhound replied the topic: hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14
yes I saw that but I was wondering if theres a possibility for there too be two free companys here I'm not trying to subvert or anything just was curious
More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14
I'm not necessarily sure I see the point in doing so. I'm sure a leader will chime in on this at some point.
More
1 year 10 months ago #5 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: hi im new here and wish to start a free company on ff14
Hi, we spoke in emails. It will not be something we will do. I already spoke to NI leadership and they are not interested in doing so. If others wish to play FFXIV with us, please apply to the current FC hosted at IGC,

Thank you for the thought!

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers