Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Neverwinter

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by default108
default108 created the topic: Neverwinter
Noticed there wasn't a thread for this and since I'm new I wanted to contribute in some ways. That and I really love this game.

Anyone else out there played it or are playing it?
More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Re:Neverwinter
Played at launch. It was interesting but it didn't stick with me. The game was riddled with bugs and exploits then. It's gotten better I imagine.
More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Re:Neverwinter
Played it. Have some early dungeon videos with almost 10k views. I stopped mostly because of the bugs/exploits and pay to win elements and Perfect World handling it by nerfing enjoyable parts of the game.
More
2 years 5 months ago #4 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Neverwinter
Was turned off by their refusal to roll back the servers at launch after all the duping and exploits were revealed. That and the fact that there was no open world aspect to it at all. It was basically a lobby game which is not what i typically enjoy.
More
2 years 4 months ago #5 by default108
default108 replied the topic: Neverwinter
Bugs are still pretty prevalent, I can't count how many times I'm fighting a drow whose hair or cloak floats a foot above their head. But as far as I can tell it seems to be fine on the exploit side. Though admittedly I'm a newb when it comes to that kind of thing so I'd probably not recognize it.

I can't really say anything about pay to win. I mean there are some epic level content areas you can pay to have completed but I had just assumed that was for someone making a new char for PVP and wanted that loot and XP. It seems like now you can buy a few things online but they only serve to make you play the game longer rather than guarantee a win.

I'm really enjoying it but I can't decide if it's because I enjoy the game itself or I enjoy an MMO that is set to familiar settings and trappings of D&D which I love. I've always held a special place in my heart for Faerun.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers