=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Crowfall

More
3 years 4 months ago #11 by wintertide
Replied by wintertide on topic Crowfall
The Kickstarter has now started .
More
3 years 4 months ago #12 by AIMonster
Replied by AIMonster on topic Crowfall
Looks interesting. Combat looks like a more action oriented version of Warhammer Online. That's not a bad thing.
More
3 years 4 months ago #13 by Grey
Replied by Grey on topic Crowfall
Got the email this morning. Their gameplay video looks pretty nice actually. Maybe this is the crowd EQN is trying to appeal to and these guys are right behind them.
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
3 years 4 months ago #14 by Jintu
Replied by Jintu on topic Crowfall

AIMonster wrote: Looks interesting. Combat looks like a more action oriented version of Warhammer Online. That's not a bad thing.

I don't know how you can like what they've shown. They're going for a Tera style combat system with Wildstar aoe telegraphs.
More
3 years 4 months ago #15 by AIMonster
Replied by AIMonster on topic Crowfall

Jintu wrote:

AIMonster wrote: Looks interesting. Combat looks like a more action oriented version of Warhammer Online. That's not a bad thing.

I don't know how you can like what they've shown. They're going for a Tera style combat system with Wildstar aoe telegraphs.

I don't really see Tera in there, and I don't have an issue with the AOE telegraphs in Wildstar, though it may be a little excessive if it's on every attack which it looks that way.

Login

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.