Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 5.20.17 - Maximum Apocalypse

Random Impact (new group name!) checks out the Kickstarter'd game Maximum Impact! In this one you choose your own adventure, layout a tile map, and try to complete the objectives. There's so much potential in this game. It's still in testing but we had a blast with it. There's two games to see here. Enjoy!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #90 - No More Zombies Please

Our post-Mother's Day special has hit the internet finally! EA is back to their old ways while Sega is trying to change theirs. SE parts ways with IO for some odd reason and a Neir mod-maker has a little something to say to all those pirates out there. This, a plethora of announcements, and a long list of upcoming games all right here on the IGC Podcast.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.13.15 - Red Dragon Inn (Revisited)

Grey and the gang gather 'round the square table for a fun-filled game of Red Dragon Inn. We're playing characters from several different expansions in this afternoon's game and it really adds spice to the game! Phrenk the troll is brewing up some potions while The Drunken Master's powers surges with every drink! Check out our video to see who managed to drink everyone else under the table!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #89 - Just the Two Of Us

AIMonster and Grey anchor this episode of the podcast. They're holding it down and keeping it real, son.. or something like that anyway. Swatting is a problem and needs to stop. A SNES Classic might be on the way for the holidays. A bunch of new games are coming our way over the next few months and there's a few we really want you to know about. We wrap it up with the upcoming titles and review our video game draft scores. Listen now or prepare to meet your doom.

Read more ...

Destiny

More
2 years 7 months ago #11 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: Destiny
Treasure cave 2.0, still has the 6 second spawn for w/e reason.

More
2 years 7 months ago #12 by Seifer Arumashi
Patch 1.02 Preview. Turn in your saved Legendary engrams!

www.bungie.net/7_102-Patch-Preview/en/News/News?aid=12202

The 1.0.2 patch will go live next week, and includes several changes to the Cryptarch and Engram experience. These changes guarantee that Engrams will always decode into items at or above the quality of an engram.

Only Engrams that drop after 1.0.2 are subject to this change.

Cryptarch Changes 
Cayde-6 took the Cryptarch aside and showed him a sack of doorknobs. He decoded that mystery pretty quickly.

Legendary Engrams will always produce Legendary or better quality items, including Materials or Exotics
Rare Engrams will always produce Rare or better quality items
Rare engrams will have an increased chance to produce Legendary quality items

Activity Changes

Daily Heroics, Weekly Heroics, and Vanguard: Tiger Playlist activities will include Rare and Legendary Engrams in addition to their existing rewards

Item Changes

Ascendant materials have been promoted to Legendary to closer associate them with the gear they are used to upgrade
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #13 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Destiny
Wow, I tried PvP for the first time. It's a total shit fest. An Exotic Hand Cannon takes over 5 seconds to kill someone. People are using Auto Rifles that nearly kill you instantly and shotguns that one shot you. I played against over 50 different players in different PvP modes in about 4 hours and only saw two people using weapons other than Auto Rifles (for primaries). I don't understand how this shit could have past quality control. Worst PvP I've seen in my life. Matched me up against 2 full premades with all PUGs. I threw my headphones down in a fit of rage and broke them. All I want is my shitty fucking exotic bounty shotgun done that I'll probably never use in PvE because the PvE is a snipe fest anyway. 25 kill spread is impossible in the current state, unless I get one of those auto rifles people are using.

Titan Defender is completely useless. Everyone seems to have shields, yet they have no means to keep shields up other than the Super. The Super is next to useless except for a temporary shield anyway, as a few bullets destroys it, or someone can run in and melee or shotgun instant gib you (even with fucking shields up), or someone can super or grenade it and destroy the shields and you. Titan Defender melee takes 3 hits to kill classes, while others have better range and 1 shot you, even with shields up. I realize Defender is OP in PvE, but it would have been nice to see some fucking semblance of balance in PvP.

I'm really tempted to smash the disc in rage right now. You don't make a "PvP" game like this. Put some fucking matchmaking in.

Oh, and all my Legendary Engrams turned into blues now. I didn't know that they are fixing that next patch. Thanks Bungie you douchebags.

EDIT: So apparently running around as a Striker punching people is WAY more effective than trying to use the completely worthless Exotic Hand Cannon in PvP.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by AIMonster.
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #14 by Seifer Arumashi
Different weapon types aside, my pvp experience so far as Titan Striker is expect to do well in small CQC maps and horrible in open ended maps. I've had a few 10 kill streaks just running around and using the one-hit-kill Shoulder Charge melee when someone turns the corner, or get a face full for buckshot. Overall, it's not that enjoyable of an experience, and trying to do the 25 kill streak for the Invective shotgun is just a stupid mission request. I'll most likely do the Super Good Advise machine gun bounty if presented seeing as how easy the mission line is.

Also, they do plan to nerf Auto rifles/Shotguns and buff Scout/Pulse rifles. They did mention Thorn being a let down too, but didn't specify what they are changing to hand cannons.

www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Seifer Arumashi.
More
2 years 7 months ago #15 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Re:Destiny
Yeah, I got the stupid Invective Shotgun just running around shoulder charging and looking for rocket ammo. Defender is about as useless as you can get seeing as their defensive option in PvP actually makes them more vulnerable. FYI for anyone doing it the shotgun bounty is a 25 kill death spread so if you got 125 kills you'd need to have only 100 deaths. 200 would require only 175 deaths. Still tough because you need to maintain a positive K/D ratio for a long period of time and not using an Auto Rifle doing that was a nightmare.
More
2 years 7 months ago #16 by AIMonster
More
2 years 7 months ago #17 by AIMonster
Not sure how I feel about this:

More
2 years 7 months ago #18 by Seifer Arumashi
Apparently Lizard squad DDoS'd Destiny last night, again.

www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/09/...-duty-fifa-and-more/
More
2 years 7 months ago #19 by Seifer Arumashi
Spot on lmao.

More
2 years 7 months ago #20 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Destiny
Confirm/deny?

www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments...tivision_who/ckvowy2

I can confirm that there were sudden and abrupt changes in the development of Destiny less than a year ago. There was tension between higher ups the entire time we were developing the title due to a lack of cohesion about the vision for the game. One side wanted this huge space epic, like an MMO Mass Effect and the other side was not convinced that would sell and wanted to pare things back to more "easily accessible" standards. They were afraid too much story elements and cut scenes would drive players off.

Then Joe left and everything just fell apart. By the time we were 7 months out to release, word came down that we were making massive revisions to the game's story. Huge portions of dialogue were excised and I think several recordings were redone to support the new narrative. Entire areas that would have been in the final game were removed, but some of the context wasn't, which explains weird reactions from NPCs and strange, unexplained motivations. We had a guy come in to write the grimoire cards who was given access to the original script with notations on what was cut and what needed to be revised in order to make this zombie of a game seem plausible.

All of the Last City factions had their storylines and dialogue cut, the Guardian's initial introduction to the Tower and the Last City was cut, and ALL the origins were homogenized down to the one originally used for Exo characters.

Most of what was cut was planned to be re-polished into DLC, but it's all there on the disc. Not all of it is live on the servers, but it's all there on the disc. Some last minute art assets needed to be remade, which is what you'll be downloading.

It's an embarrassing disaster and not the game I thought would be published.

Login

Event Calendar

Fri May 26 @ 8:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Custom Games
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM -
Critical Impact - Drachen Fall Session 22
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Free Play
Sun May 28 @ 1:00PM - 05:00PM
Ballistic Impact - Operations
Tue May 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Casual Play