Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

Arche Age

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #21 by Alaghmaral
Alaghmaral replied the topic: Arche Age
Yeah.. I really liked Tahyang as a community; it was pretty chill in the public channels. I also don't know why anyone would treat RP servers like the plague. Anyone RPing really has no effect on what I'm doing.. I just couldn't deal with having no land whatsoever.

Being on the f2p driven servers (Enla, Inoch, Ezi, Lucius) means lots of land but lots of trolls. I know the hype will die down eventually and the servers will stabilize but with no real way to promote server transferals.. I'm probably not going to leave my progress on Enla for Tahyang/Lucius again.

I'm not a PVP oriented person, either.. but I enjoy the game for the crafts and traderuns and exploring and intracontinental adventures. If I have to go on Nuia I have my mount ready to rename it to "Friend" "Nowarjustlove" "Ijustwantanelkplease" etc >_>;
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Alaghmaral.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #22 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Arche Age
The Legendary Archeage guild: Candy Unicorn Magic has been created. Please mark this day down on your calendars and take a mental snapshot as this will truely be a historic occasion.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #23 by Berodus
Berodus replied the topic: Arche Age
started to download the game. has anything been decided on server / faction yet? i saw there was a debate between sides and what not?

please let me know as i plan on starting tonight :)

"Men who own dogs and peanut-butter 90% of the time are single. Don't buy peanut-butter..."
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #24 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Arche Age
The guild is on Luscious server, don't remember what faction though... the one that doesn't have the furries apparently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berodus
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #25 by Berodus
thanks grey!

"Men who own dogs and peanut-butter 90% of the time are single. Don't buy peanut-butter..."
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #26 by Berodus
any clue on when restrictions will be lifted for creation of new characters? id really like to play with the community

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #27 by Berodus
what faction are you guys on in the luscious server? im about to make my character

AIMonster wrote: The Legendary Archeage guild: Candy Unicorn Magic has been created. Please mark this day down on your calendars and take a mental snapshot as this will truely be a historic occasion.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #28 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:Arche Age
Nuian i think it's called.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29 by Berodus
Berodus replied the topic: Re:Arche Age
got it grey! i had posted on a tab that wasnt refreshed hehehe sorry bout that!

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen

Servers