Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 6.17.17 - Pandemic

The group had to split into two tables for this one (dang we're busy!) so this is just one half of what happened on our Gameternoon this past Saturday. If you've never seen Pandemic in action however, then you are in for a real treat. This game is absolutely brutal and you will see why! There were a few misplays but don't let that detract from the fact that in all three games you're about the watch, the world was absolutely against us! Watch on as Grey, Megabyte, and Moose struggle to rid the world of the deadly diseases laid out before us on this episode of IGC Tabletop!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #92 - E3 2017 is Here!

AIMonster and Grey are coming at you with all the games talked about so far at the EA and Microsoft conferences plus many, many more games. This is the biggest week in gaming for the year and we make the most of it, giving you a breakdown of everything we know up to this point and even throwing a few rumors on it. That's sauce baby! Check out this episode for a good time!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 6.10.17 - Epic Spell Wars

It was quick battle at Mount Skullzfyre this afternoon. Six battle wizards came to the showdown and blasted the absolutely crap out of each other. Megabyte and AIMonster had a little duel going for awhile in this one too. Watch the video to see grabbed two wins before the tableflip!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #91 - Acronym Problems

On this latest episode of the IGC Podcast the crew is a bit confused by video acronyms Grey is using. After a poor attempt to sort that out we actually do bring you the bi-weekly gaming news, debut two dozen announced games, and tell you what's coming up in the next couple of weeks to lighten your wallet. Our video game draft is still a tight race too! Check us out for updates on all this and just a little bit more too.

Read more ...

Arche Age

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #21 by Alaghmaral
Alaghmaral replied the topic: Arche Age
Yeah.. I really liked Tahyang as a community; it was pretty chill in the public channels. I also don't know why anyone would treat RP servers like the plague. Anyone RPing really has no effect on what I'm doing.. I just couldn't deal with having no land whatsoever.

Being on the f2p driven servers (Enla, Inoch, Ezi, Lucius) means lots of land but lots of trolls. I know the hype will die down eventually and the servers will stabilize but with no real way to promote server transferals.. I'm probably not going to leave my progress on Enla for Tahyang/Lucius again.

I'm not a PVP oriented person, either.. but I enjoy the game for the crafts and traderuns and exploring and intracontinental adventures. If I have to go on Nuia I have my mount ready to rename it to "Friend" "Nowarjustlove" "Ijustwantanelkplease" etc >_>;
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Alaghmaral.
More
2 years 9 months ago #22 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Arche Age
The Legendary Archeage guild: Candy Unicorn Magic has been created. Please mark this day down on your calendars and take a mental snapshot as this will truely be a historic occasion.
More
2 years 9 months ago #23 by Berodus
Berodus replied the topic: Arche Age
started to download the game. has anything been decided on server / faction yet? i saw there was a debate between sides and what not?

please let me know as i plan on starting tonight :)

"Men who own dogs and peanut-butter 90% of the time are single. Don't buy peanut-butter..."
More
2 years 9 months ago #24 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Arche Age
The guild is on Luscious server, don't remember what faction though... the one that doesn't have the furries apparently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berodus
More
2 years 9 months ago #25 by Berodus
thanks grey!

"Men who own dogs and peanut-butter 90% of the time are single. Don't buy peanut-butter..."
More
2 years 9 months ago #26 by Berodus
any clue on when restrictions will be lifted for creation of new characters? id really like to play with the community

More
2 years 9 months ago #27 by Berodus
what faction are you guys on in the luscious server? im about to make my character

AIMonster wrote: The Legendary Archeage guild: Candy Unicorn Magic has been created. Please mark this day down on your calendars and take a mental snapshot as this will truely be a historic occasion.

More
2 years 9 months ago #28 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:Arche Age
Nuian i think it's called.
More
2 years 9 months ago #29 by Berodus
Berodus replied the topic: Re:Arche Age
got it grey! i had posted on a tab that wasnt refreshed hehehe sorry bout that!

Login

Event Calendar

Fri Jun 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Meeting - Community Meeting

Servers