Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 5.20.17 - Maximum Apocalypse

Random Impact (new group name!) checks out the Kickstarter'd game Maximum Impact! In this one you choose your own adventure, layout a tile map, and try to complete the objectives. There's so much potential in this game. It's still in testing but we had a blast with it. There's two games to see here. Enjoy!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #90 - No More Zombies Please

Our post-Mother's Day special has hit the internet finally! EA is back to their old ways while Sega is trying to change theirs. SE parts ways with IO for some odd reason and a Neir mod-maker has a little something to say to all those pirates out there. This, a plethora of announcements, and a long list of upcoming games all right here on the IGC Podcast.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.13.15 - Red Dragon Inn (Revisited)

Grey and the gang gather 'round the square table for a fun-filled game of Red Dragon Inn. We're playing characters from several different expansions in this afternoon's game and it really adds spice to the game! Phrenk the troll is brewing up some potions while The Drunken Master's powers surges with every drink! Check out our video to see who managed to drink everyone else under the table!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #89 - Just the Two Of Us

AIMonster and Grey anchor this episode of the podcast. They're holding it down and keeping it real, son.. or something like that anyway. Swatting is a problem and needs to stop. A SNES Classic might be on the way for the holidays. A bunch of new games are coming our way over the next few months and there's a few we really want you to know about. We wrap it up with the upcoming titles and review our video game draft scores. Listen now or prepare to meet your doom.

Read more ...

WoW

More
3 years 4 months ago #21 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Im 90, running like a 455 Ilvl atm, just doing scenarios and dungeons for gear, we can also do flex raids I think that are easier than normal raids? I'm not really sure but the Ilvl gear is lower than non heroic raids but it supposed to be easy enough to do with pugs.

I also would not want to be at the helm of this but I'd still be willing to help get momentum going to do 10mans or w/e for endgame.

BTW I'm running heals, Ald I'm guessing you're doing DPS so we're gonna need a tank or two, another healer and some dps to make anything internal happen.
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 4 months ago #22 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
I believe Jintu is Priesting it up so tanks are what we really need.
More
3 years 4 months ago #23 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: WoW
Leveling a Warrior tank atm. Been on vacation so I haven't been around my machine with all of my mods and what not to play.
More
3 years 4 months ago #24 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
Yeah flex raids are easier than normal raids, for example you could bring 11 people instead of 10 if you have a friend from another server or an extra. The fights start to scale past 10 people.

I have a ilv497 resto druid, GF has a similar ilvl shadow priest but she is interested in playing cat.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #25 by Ald
Flex was balanced around ilv510 i believe.

Some of the requirement players forming these raids are asking for are pretty ridiculous. Like 540+. I'm sure that has more to do with doing them faster than anything.
More
3 years 4 months ago #26 by Bjornsin
Raid Finder stuff is easy once you get to 90, most of the raids associated with the raid finder can be done in about 30 minutes.

My healing gear is ilvl 481 now, also lvling enchanting up. If we already have too many heals I would be more than willing to go tank (even though I haven't done it before), just need to know soon so I can start getting gear now.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #27 by Ald
Working on my transmog set. Missing the best 2 pieces of course from old raids, along with belt.

Chest: complete
Hands: complete
Legs: complete
Feet: complete
Back: complete
Shoulder: Bastion of Twilight - Cho' gall
Head: Blackwind Descent - Nefarian
Waist: Blackwing Descent - Maloriak

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 4 months ago #28 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: WoW
You look like some sort of Power Ranger villain. Not a Death Knight.

Here's what you should try for:

• Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #29 by Ald
If an Arthas set was available, i'd be all over it. So would every DK probably.
More
3 years 4 months ago #30 by Bjornsin
Spec'd Tank, iLvl gear is 473, probably go up quickly over the next couple days

Login

Event Calendar

Fri May 26 @ 8:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Custom Games
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM -
Critical Impact - Drachen Fall Session 22
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Free Play