Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

WoW

More
3 years 11 months ago #21 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Im 90, running like a 455 Ilvl atm, just doing scenarios and dungeons for gear, we can also do flex raids I think that are easier than normal raids? I'm not really sure but the Ilvl gear is lower than non heroic raids but it supposed to be easy enough to do with pugs.

I also would not want to be at the helm of this but I'd still be willing to help get momentum going to do 10mans or w/e for endgame.

BTW I'm running heals, Ald I'm guessing you're doing DPS so we're gonna need a tank or two, another healer and some dps to make anything internal happen.
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 11 months ago #22 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
I believe Jintu is Priesting it up so tanks are what we really need.
More
3 years 11 months ago #23 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: WoW
Leveling a Warrior tank atm. Been on vacation so I haven't been around my machine with all of my mods and what not to play.
More
3 years 11 months ago #24 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
Yeah flex raids are easier than normal raids, for example you could bring 11 people instead of 10 if you have a friend from another server or an extra. The fights start to scale past 10 people.

I have a ilv497 resto druid, GF has a similar ilvl shadow priest but she is interested in playing cat.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #25 by Ald
Flex was balanced around ilv510 i believe.

Some of the requirement players forming these raids are asking for are pretty ridiculous. Like 540+. I'm sure that has more to do with doing them faster than anything.
More
3 years 11 months ago #26 by Bjornsin
Raid Finder stuff is easy once you get to 90, most of the raids associated with the raid finder can be done in about 30 minutes.

My healing gear is ilvl 481 now, also lvling enchanting up. If we already have too many heals I would be more than willing to go tank (even though I haven't done it before), just need to know soon so I can start getting gear now.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27 by Ald
Working on my transmog set. Missing the best 2 pieces of course from old raids, along with belt.

Chest: complete
Hands: complete
Legs: complete
Feet: complete
Back: complete
Shoulder: Bastion of Twilight - Cho' gall
Head: Blackwind Descent - Nefarian
Waist: Blackwing Descent - Maloriak

Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 11 months ago #28 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: WoW
You look like some sort of Power Ranger villain. Not a Death Knight.

Here's what you should try for:

• Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #29 by Ald
If an Arthas set was available, i'd be all over it. So would every DK probably.
More
3 years 11 months ago #30 by Bjornsin
Spec'd Tank, iLvl gear is 473, probably go up quickly over the next couple days

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers