Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 6.17.17 - Pandemic

The group had to split into two tables for this one (dang we're busy!) so this is just one half of what happened on our Gameternoon this past Saturday. If you've never seen Pandemic in action however, then you are in for a real treat. This game is absolutely brutal and you will see why! There were a few misplays but don't let that detract from the fact that in all three games you're about the watch, the world was absolutely against us! Watch on as Grey, Megabyte, and Moose struggle to rid the world of the deadly diseases laid out before us on this episode of IGC Tabletop!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #92 - E3 2017 is Here!

AIMonster and Grey are coming at you with all the games talked about so far at the EA and Microsoft conferences plus many, many more games. This is the biggest week in gaming for the year and we make the most of it, giving you a breakdown of everything we know up to this point and even throwing a few rumors on it. That's sauce baby! Check out this episode for a good time!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 6.10.17 - Epic Spell Wars

It was quick battle at Mount Skullzfyre this afternoon. Six battle wizards came to the showdown and blasted the absolutely crap out of each other. Megabyte and AIMonster had a little duel going for awhile in this one too. Watch the video to see grabbed two wins before the tableflip!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #91 - Acronym Problems

On this latest episode of the IGC Podcast the crew is a bit confused by video acronyms Grey is using. After a poor attempt to sort that out we actually do bring you the bi-weekly gaming news, debut two dozen announced games, and tell you what's coming up in the next couple of weeks to lighten your wallet. Our video game draft is still a tight race too! Check us out for updates on all this and just a little bit more too.

Read more ...

WoW

More
3 years 5 months ago #21 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Im 90, running like a 455 Ilvl atm, just doing scenarios and dungeons for gear, we can also do flex raids I think that are easier than normal raids? I'm not really sure but the Ilvl gear is lower than non heroic raids but it supposed to be easy enough to do with pugs.

I also would not want to be at the helm of this but I'd still be willing to help get momentum going to do 10mans or w/e for endgame.

BTW I'm running heals, Ald I'm guessing you're doing DPS so we're gonna need a tank or two, another healer and some dps to make anything internal happen.
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 5 months ago #22 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
I believe Jintu is Priesting it up so tanks are what we really need.
More
3 years 5 months ago #23 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: WoW
Leveling a Warrior tank atm. Been on vacation so I haven't been around my machine with all of my mods and what not to play.
More
3 years 5 months ago #24 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
Yeah flex raids are easier than normal raids, for example you could bring 11 people instead of 10 if you have a friend from another server or an extra. The fights start to scale past 10 people.

I have a ilv497 resto druid, GF has a similar ilvl shadow priest but she is interested in playing cat.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 5 months ago #25 by Ald
Flex was balanced around ilv510 i believe.

Some of the requirement players forming these raids are asking for are pretty ridiculous. Like 540+. I'm sure that has more to do with doing them faster than anything.
More
3 years 5 months ago #26 by Bjornsin
Raid Finder stuff is easy once you get to 90, most of the raids associated with the raid finder can be done in about 30 minutes.

My healing gear is ilvl 481 now, also lvling enchanting up. If we already have too many heals I would be more than willing to go tank (even though I haven't done it before), just need to know soon so I can start getting gear now.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #27 by Ald
Working on my transmog set. Missing the best 2 pieces of course from old raids, along with belt.

Chest: complete
Hands: complete
Legs: complete
Feet: complete
Back: complete
Shoulder: Bastion of Twilight - Cho' gall
Head: Blackwind Descent - Nefarian
Waist: Blackwing Descent - Maloriak

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 5 months ago #28 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: WoW
You look like some sort of Power Ranger villain. Not a Death Knight.

Here's what you should try for:

• Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 5 months ago #29 by Ald
If an Arthas set was available, i'd be all over it. So would every DK probably.
More
3 years 5 months ago #30 by Bjornsin
Spec'd Tank, iLvl gear is 473, probably go up quickly over the next couple days

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Jun 25 @ 7:00PM -
Podcast - Podcast #93
Fri Jun 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Meeting - Community Meeting

Servers