Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

WoW

More
3 years 11 months ago #11 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
Unless you're looking for world pvp, pve servers aren't that terrible for battlegrounds.. we'll install, sub up and transfer tonight when she gets home from work ~10pm est. Anyone plan to be on then?
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 11 months ago #12 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
I think a lot more people will be transferring to higher population servers come the next expansion since they're doing away with 10-man top tier raids.
More
3 years 11 months ago #13 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
True, except they are doing multi-server zones now and I think you can raid with people on other servers, though I'm not entirely sure, anyways im gunna try to transfer now
More
3 years 11 months ago #14 by Bjornsin
Transferred over, just gunna do PvP till I hear from ya, and yea Blue I was talking about world pvp, I actually enjoy it quite a bit.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #15 by Ald
Lots of 10-mans are heavily recruiting for the new 20's.
More
3 years 11 months ago #16 by Nicblue
I've only done world pvp once and that was years ago..never played on pvp server and the world pvp I did was pretty fun lol, what class do you play Bjornsin? I'm assuming some type of melee ;p I'll pvp with ya
More
3 years 11 months ago #17 by Bjornsin
Playing a holy pally, Ive usually always done heals or dps for raids. Are we making a guild Ald or joining one or? BTW I'll be back later tonight Ill hop on TS and maybe we can get some runs in for gear or w/e
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #18 by Ald
We have one going, anyone can invite.
More
3 years 11 months ago #19 by Nicblue
well I just spent 2 and half hours doing addons and UI lol :(

Ald do you guys have any plans for end game?
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #20 by Ald
Well currently I'm the only 90 so I've been running LFR, but i'd love to get a 10-man going if possible. Just trying to get my ilevel up and learn the fights.

I have absolutely no desire to lead or organize anything though so it would have to be a collaborative effort.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers