Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

WoW

• Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #1 by Ald
Ald created the topic: WoW
Because it's what he would do.

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Have you been playing this Ald? When I'm not on DayZ I've been leveling, anyways I should hit 90 today or tomorrow depending on how much DayZ I play.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 9 months ago #3 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
That i have, with Jintu, Nak, Miestro, and sometimes Papa. Been 90 for about a week and running some LFR while i wait for everyone else to catch up so we can run some older raids for transmog gear. Would love more company!.

More
3 years 9 months ago #4 by Bjornsin
I'll be getting there tonight, I guess we'll have to figure out the server situation, are you guys all on one? I'd probably be willing to transfer if you guys are already all on one! BTW I'm playing a pally and I'll be rolling healer at 90
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 9 months ago #5 by Ald
Yeah we're all on Area-52.
More
3 years 9 months ago #6 by Bjornsin
Whut, a full server with that's no PvP, BAH! Anyways I'll probably transfer over this weekend or so, I dunno how it'll work since the server is full.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 9 months ago #7 by Ald
It's the highest populated Horde PVE east coast server.

There's a 500+ player queue when i try to log in any time after 6pm est.
More
3 years 9 months ago #8 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
You guys aren't alliance then? I thought I read that somewhere lol, I play a resto druid and my GF plays rogue or feral..if you guys are horde (ald looks like a blood elf no contacts in I just woke up lol) We'd seriously consider playing with you guys. We've been back and forth on WoW since our guild broke in 2012..over different servers etc. Sucks when you have a decent guild and then one day everything goes to shit :\
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 9 months ago #9 by Ald
Yeah we're Horde because Jintu made us.
More
3 years 9 months ago #10 by Bjornsin
East Coast! Bah! Why join a server with max pop & ques! AH!

Still, I'll probably just do PvP today and then try to transfer, but I've never played on a PvE server before, yuck

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Sat Nov 04 @12:00AM
IGC Event - Extra Life 2017