Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

WoW

• Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by Ald
Ald created the topic: WoW
Because it's what he would do.

Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Have you been playing this Ald? When I'm not on DayZ I've been leveling, anyways I should hit 90 today or tomorrow depending on how much DayZ I play.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
That i have, with Jintu, Nak, Miestro, and sometimes Papa. Been 90 for about a week and running some LFR while i wait for everyone else to catch up so we can run some older raids for transmog gear. Would love more company!.

More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by Bjornsin
I'll be getting there tonight, I guess we'll have to figure out the server situation, are you guys all on one? I'd probably be willing to transfer if you guys are already all on one! BTW I'm playing a pally and I'll be rolling healer at 90
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #5 by Ald
Yeah we're all on Area-52.
More
3 years 11 months ago #6 by Bjornsin
Whut, a full server with that's no PvP, BAH! Anyways I'll probably transfer over this weekend or so, I dunno how it'll work since the server is full.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by Ald
It's the highest populated Horde PVE east coast server.

There's a 500+ player queue when i try to log in any time after 6pm est.
More
3 years 11 months ago #8 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
You guys aren't alliance then? I thought I read that somewhere lol, I play a resto druid and my GF plays rogue or feral..if you guys are horde (ald looks like a blood elf no contacts in I just woke up lol) We'd seriously consider playing with you guys. We've been back and forth on WoW since our guild broke in 2012..over different servers etc. Sucks when you have a decent guild and then one day everything goes to shit :\
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 11 months ago #9 by Ald
Yeah we're Horde because Jintu made us.
More
3 years 11 months ago #10 by Bjornsin
East Coast! Bah! Why join a server with max pop & ques! AH!

Still, I'll probably just do PvP today and then try to transfer, but I've never played on a PvE server before, yuck

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers