Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 5.20.17 - Maximum Apocalypse

Random Impact (new group name!) checks out the Kickstarter'd game Maximum Impact! In this one you choose your own adventure, layout a tile map, and try to complete the objectives. There's so much potential in this game. It's still in testing but we had a blast with it. There's two games to see here. Enjoy!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #90 - No More Zombies Please

Our post-Mother's Day special has hit the internet finally! EA is back to their old ways while Sega is trying to change theirs. SE parts ways with IO for some odd reason and a Neir mod-maker has a little something to say to all those pirates out there. This, a plethora of announcements, and a long list of upcoming games all right here on the IGC Podcast.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.13.15 - Red Dragon Inn (Revisited)

Grey and the gang gather 'round the square table for a fun-filled game of Red Dragon Inn. We're playing characters from several different expansions in this afternoon's game and it really adds spice to the game! Phrenk the troll is brewing up some potions while The Drunken Master's powers surges with every drink! Check out our video to see who managed to drink everyone else under the table!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #89 - Just the Two Of Us

AIMonster and Grey anchor this episode of the podcast. They're holding it down and keeping it real, son.. or something like that anyway. Swatting is a problem and needs to stop. A SNES Classic might be on the way for the holidays. A bunch of new games are coming our way over the next few months and there's a few we really want you to know about. We wrap it up with the upcoming titles and review our video game draft scores. Listen now or prepare to meet your doom.

Read more ...

WoW

• Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1 by Ald
Ald created the topic: WoW
Because it's what he would do.

Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Ald.
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: WoW
Have you been playing this Ald? When I'm not on DayZ I've been leveling, anyways I should hit 90 today or tomorrow depending on how much DayZ I play.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: WoW
That i have, with Jintu, Nak, Miestro, and sometimes Papa. Been 90 for about a week and running some LFR while i wait for everyone else to catch up so we can run some older raids for transmog gear. Would love more company!.

More
3 years 4 months ago #4 by Bjornsin
I'll be getting there tonight, I guess we'll have to figure out the server situation, are you guys all on one? I'd probably be willing to transfer if you guys are already all on one! BTW I'm playing a pally and I'll be rolling healer at 90
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #5 by Ald
Yeah we're all on Area-52.
More
3 years 4 months ago #6 by Bjornsin
Whut, a full server with that's no PvP, BAH! Anyways I'll probably transfer over this weekend or so, I dunno how it'll work since the server is full.
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #7 by Ald
It's the highest populated Horde PVE east coast server.

There's a 500+ player queue when i try to log in any time after 6pm est.
More
3 years 4 months ago #8 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: WoW
You guys aren't alliance then? I thought I read that somewhere lol, I play a resto druid and my GF plays rogue or feral..if you guys are horde (ald looks like a blood elf no contacts in I just woke up lol) We'd seriously consider playing with you guys. We've been back and forth on WoW since our guild broke in 2012..over different servers etc. Sucks when you have a decent guild and then one day everything goes to shit :\
  • Ald
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
More
3 years 4 months ago #9 by Ald
Yeah we're Horde because Jintu made us.
More
3 years 4 months ago #10 by Bjornsin
East Coast! Bah! Why join a server with max pop & ques! AH!

Still, I'll probably just do PvP today and then try to transfer, but I've never played on a PvE server before, yuck

Login

Event Calendar

Fri May 26 @ 8:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Custom Games
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM -
Critical Impact - Drachen Fall Session 22
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Free Play
Sun May 28 @ 1:00PM - 05:00PM
Ballistic Impact - Operations
Tue May 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Casual Play