Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 5.20.17 - Maximum Apocalypse

Random Impact (new group name!) checks out the Kickstarter'd game Maximum Impact! In this one you choose your own adventure, layout a tile map, and try to complete the objectives. There's so much potential in this game. It's still in testing but we had a blast with it. There's two games to see here. Enjoy!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #90 - No More Zombies Please

Our post-Mother's Day special has hit the internet finally! EA is back to their old ways while Sega is trying to change theirs. SE parts ways with IO for some odd reason and a Neir mod-maker has a little something to say to all those pirates out there. This, a plethora of announcements, and a long list of upcoming games all right here on the IGC Podcast.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.13.15 - Red Dragon Inn (Revisited)

Grey and the gang gather 'round the square table for a fun-filled game of Red Dragon Inn. We're playing characters from several different expansions in this afternoon's game and it really adds spice to the game! Phrenk the troll is brewing up some potions while The Drunken Master's powers surges with every drink! Check out our video to see who managed to drink everyone else under the table!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #89 - Just the Two Of Us

AIMonster and Grey anchor this episode of the podcast. They're holding it down and keeping it real, son.. or something like that anyway. Swatting is a problem and needs to stop. A SNES Classic might be on the way for the holidays. A bunch of new games are coming our way over the next few months and there's a few we really want you to know about. We wrap it up with the upcoming titles and review our video game draft scores. Listen now or prepare to meet your doom.

Read more ...

TESO Beta

More
3 years 6 months ago #1 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin created the topic: TESO Beta
Not entirely sure if the thread was removed or not, regardless I could not find another appropriate location to post this.

Anyways I received my official beta invite today for a test on Friday. I'm gunna put it out there like Punch and ask if anyone wants feedback or an explanation of anything specific while I do the test this weekend. It lasts from 6 Est Friday until 12 Est Sunday, so there is plenty of time to check several things out. If anyone else also received an invite for this beta, maybe they'd like to group up and see how the game has evolved over the last couple months?
More
3 years 6 months ago #2 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: TESO Beta
By the way, 20Gb download.... daaaamn
More
3 years 6 months ago #3 by Punch Clock Villain
Punch Clock Villain replied the topic: TESO Beta
Yeah I'll play it with ya Bjorn. Just uh, get a hold of me or somethin'. I'm probably going to forget to make time. I will preface it with the fact that if you're a huge Elder Scrolls fan, brace yourself. Haha.
More
3 years 6 months ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
Whole section was unpublished from the boards.

I also got an invite and will be there to see personally if this is worth pursuing for IGC.
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
3 years 6 months ago #5 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
I have one beta key if anyone wants it.
More
3 years 6 months ago #6 by Rath
Rath replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
Jintu can I grab that beta key? Wouldn't mind checking out TESO

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
3 years 6 months ago #7 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
I think everyone and their mother got a key for this weekend. At least everyone's mother who ever signed up at all.
More
3 years 6 months ago #8 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
For those that want to hang on TS during the weekend while playing teso, we'll be utilizing the a private beta channel which I will setup tomorrow. Play whatever faction you like. Don't think we'll progress enough to join up anyway.
More
3 years 6 months ago #9 by Punch Clock Villain
Punch Clock Villain replied the topic: TESO Beta
Right on. I would like to try and coordinate "group" stuff as well as possible with any/all rolling DC though. There are some faction oriented things related to PvP/campaigns that I didn't get to last time.
More
3 years 6 months ago #10 by electrikalien
electrikalien replied the topic: TESO Beta
I've had my beta key for a while, but this weekend will be the first time I'll have a chance to try the game out. I'll be there gents.

Login

Event Calendar

Fri May 26 @ 8:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Custom Games
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM -
Critical Impact - Drachen Fall Session 22
Sat May 27 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Free Play
Sun May 28 @ 1:00PM - 05:00PM
Ballistic Impact - Operations
Tue May 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Casual Play