Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

TESO Beta

More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin created the topic: TESO Beta
Not entirely sure if the thread was removed or not, regardless I could not find another appropriate location to post this.

Anyways I received my official beta invite today for a test on Friday. I'm gunna put it out there like Punch and ask if anyone wants feedback or an explanation of anything specific while I do the test this weekend. It lasts from 6 Est Friday until 12 Est Sunday, so there is plenty of time to check several things out. If anyone else also received an invite for this beta, maybe they'd like to group up and see how the game has evolved over the last couple months?
More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: TESO Beta
By the way, 20Gb download.... daaaamn
More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by Punch Clock Villain
Punch Clock Villain replied the topic: TESO Beta
Yeah I'll play it with ya Bjorn. Just uh, get a hold of me or somethin'. I'm probably going to forget to make time. I will preface it with the fact that if you're a huge Elder Scrolls fan, brace yourself. Haha.
More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
Whole section was unpublished from the boards.

I also got an invite and will be there to see personally if this is worth pursuing for IGC.
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
3 years 10 months ago #5 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
I have one beta key if anyone wants it.
More
3 years 10 months ago #6 by Rath
Rath replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
Jintu can I grab that beta key? Wouldn't mind checking out TESO

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
3 years 10 months ago #7 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
I think everyone and their mother got a key for this weekend. At least everyone's mother who ever signed up at all.
More
3 years 10 months ago #8 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Re:TESO Beta
For those that want to hang on TS during the weekend while playing teso, we'll be utilizing the a private beta channel which I will setup tomorrow. Play whatever faction you like. Don't think we'll progress enough to join up anyway.
More
3 years 10 months ago #9 by Punch Clock Villain
Punch Clock Villain replied the topic: TESO Beta
Right on. I would like to try and coordinate "group" stuff as well as possible with any/all rolling DC though. There are some faction oriented things related to PvP/campaigns that I didn't get to last time.
More
3 years 10 months ago #10 by electrikalien
electrikalien replied the topic: TESO Beta
I've had my beta key for a while, but this weekend will be the first time I'll have a chance to try the game out. I'll be there gents.

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen

Servers