Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Mice you use for your MMO gaming

More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Rath
Rath created the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
Hey guys I've sort of been in the market for a new mouse, maybe for Christmas I may get a new one , still torn between that or a new graphics card, regardless I'd like to know what mice you guys use to get the most out of your games? I'm using the default Alienware mouse that came with my desktop, don't laugh, and it's nice, but I really feel like I'm missing out with not enough buttons on the side, any suggestions? Wasn't sure where to put this and since the forum had a razer naga seemed like the place to go. Thanks in advance!

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
When my current Naga goes boom, i plan on getting a G600.

More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I like my Naga a lot but that G600 does look pretty good.
More
4 years 3 months ago #4 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I'm like Ald. I use my Naga but once that thing goes I'm swapping to a G600 for life.
More
4 years 3 months ago #5 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
Waiting for the 2014 naga to not have 3-5 weeks of shipping.
More
4 years 3 months ago #6 by Bracsith
Bracsith replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I have too many profiles setup in my naga interface now.... ill be sticking with the 2014 naga

More
4 years 3 months ago #7 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I use a double to triple clicking naga. Pretty damn awesome...
More
4 years 3 months ago #8 by Avant Garde
Avant Garde replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I use a Naga as well. I don't think the buttons placed in a square grid is optimal, but it gets the job done.
More
4 years 3 months ago #9 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I honestly don't even use more than 3 of the numbers on my Naga since i use it in conjunction with this:

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers