=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Mice you use for your MMO gaming

More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Rath
Hey guys I've sort of been in the market for a new mouse, maybe for Christmas I may get a new one , still torn between that or a new graphics card, regardless I'd like to know what mice you guys use to get the most out of your games? I'm using the default Alienware mouse that came with my desktop, don't laugh, and it's nice, but I really feel like I'm missing out with not enough buttons on the side, any suggestions? Wasn't sure where to put this and since the forum had a razer naga seemed like the place to go. Thanks in advance!

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Ald
When my current Naga goes boom, i plan on getting a G600.

More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Bjornsin
I like my Naga a lot but that G600 does look pretty good.
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Grey
I'm like Ald. I use my Naga but once that thing goes I'm swapping to a G600 for life.
More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by Seifer Arumashi
Waiting for the 2014 naga to not have 3-5 weeks of shipping.
More
4 years 10 months ago #6 by Bracsith
I have too many profiles setup in my naga interface now.... ill be sticking with the 2014 naga

More
4 years 10 months ago #7 by Nicblue
I use a double to triple clicking naga. Pretty damn awesome...
More
4 years 10 months ago #8 by Avant Garde
I use a Naga as well. I don't think the buttons placed in a square grid is optimal, but it gets the job done.
More
4 years 10 months ago #9 by Ald
I honestly don't even use more than 3 of the numbers on my Naga since i use it in conjunction with this:

Login

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.