Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 8.10.17 - Tyrants of the Underdark

This evening we had a blast playing Tyrants of the Underdark, a relatively new game blending some old concepts together. TotU is an area control and deckbuilder game in one and we felt it does both pretty well! Wintertide had the most experience with this one but Moose had also played a number of games. Watch as the noobs battle the experienced in this single game of Tyrants. Who will win? You'll probably never guess...

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 8.5.17 - Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia

This may very well be the longest episode of Tabletop ever. The game is Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia. The players are ready, sword, bow, or ...whatever else, in hand. We're gonna explore this dungeon, kill some bad guys, mess with each other a little bit, and hopefully it will all be over soon for someone. Watch as we do all those things including some late-game clutch play by Grey.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.29.17 - Catan

This Saturday afternoon's game was Catan (formerly known at Settlers of Catan). Jbot, Cappi, AIMonster, Grey, and Wintertide duke it out for the title of Supreme Leader of the Sheep. Watch as Ore exchanges hands for almost nothing and wood becomes the commodity to control! All of this and even some cussing on this episode of IGC Gamerternoon!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Game Night 7.27.17 - Cosmic Encounter

IGC's Random Impact gamer group takes to space for epic battles of the third kind. Six members of the group each pilot a different and mysterious alien race with a unique power. Some of our powers are downright ridiculous too! Watch how this game of serious diplomacy, high-powered hi-jinks, and crazy encounters unfolds right here on IGC Tabletop.

Read more ...

Mice you use for your MMO gaming

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by Rath
Rath created the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
Hey guys I've sort of been in the market for a new mouse, maybe for Christmas I may get a new one , still torn between that or a new graphics card, regardless I'd like to know what mice you guys use to get the most out of your games? I'm using the default Alienware mouse that came with my desktop, don't laugh, and it's nice, but I really feel like I'm missing out with not enough buttons on the side, any suggestions? Wasn't sure where to put this and since the forum had a razer naga seemed like the place to go. Thanks in advance!

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
When my current Naga goes boom, i plan on getting a G600.

More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I like my Naga a lot but that G600 does look pretty good.
More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I'm like Ald. I use my Naga but once that thing goes I'm swapping to a G600 for life.
More
3 years 11 months ago #5 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
Waiting for the 2014 naga to not have 3-5 weeks of shipping.
More
3 years 11 months ago #6 by Bracsith
Bracsith replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I have too many profiles setup in my naga interface now.... ill be sticking with the 2014 naga

More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I use a double to triple clicking naga. Pretty damn awesome...
More
3 years 11 months ago #8 by Avant Garde
Avant Garde replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I use a Naga as well. I don't think the buttons placed in a square grid is optimal, but it gets the job done.
More
3 years 11 months ago #9 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Mice you use for your MMO gaming
I honestly don't even use more than 3 of the numbers on my Naga since i use it in conjunction with this:

Login

Event Calendar

Sat Aug 19 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM
Random Impact - Pandemic
Fri Aug 25 @ 8:30PM - 10:00PM
Meeting - Officer's Meeting

Servers