Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Black Desert

More
2 years 11 months ago #11 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Black Desert
This is my surprised face.

(it's my normal face)
More
2 years 11 months ago #12 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Black Desert
They also only had access to 1/4 of the world. There is still hope I guess? Maybe a 1% chance?
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
2 years 11 months ago #13 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: Black Desert
No support classes or healing classes on top of little to no end game pve content? :pinch:
More
2 years 11 months ago #14 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Black Desert

Jintu wrote: No support classes or healing classes on top of little to no end game pve content? :pinch:

I guess they figure why include them when there's no content that requires them.

It's another Korean PVP focused MMO that looks amazing and will last until people get max level.
More
2 years 11 months ago #15 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Black Desert

Ald wrote:

Jintu wrote: No support classes or healing classes on top of little to no end game pve content? :pinch:

I guess they figure why include them when there's no content that requires them.

It's another Korean PVP focused MMO that looks amazing and will last until people get max level.

There is no max level.
More
2 years 11 months ago #16 by wintertide
wintertide replied the topic: Black Desert
This game is on my list of 'to play'.
More
1 year 10 months ago #17 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Re:Black Desert
I have two extra BDO keys for the upcoming closed beta on 2/16. PM if interested in the game.
More
1 year 9 months ago #18 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Re:Black Desert
I have one key, not sure if I'll actually play because The Division beta is also this weekend. If anyone is really wanting to play this game, let me know and I'll shoot you my key. Otherwise, I may just play it for the hell of it if I have time.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers