Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 8.10.17 - Tyrants of the Underdark

This evening we had a blast playing Tyrants of the Underdark, a relatively new game blending some old concepts together. TotU is an area control and deckbuilder game in one and we felt it does both pretty well! Wintertide had the most experience with this one but Moose had also played a number of games. Watch as the noobs battle the experienced in this single game of Tyrants. Who will win? You'll probably never guess...

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 8.5.17 - Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia

This may very well be the longest episode of Tabletop ever. The game is Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia. The players are ready, sword, bow, or ...whatever else, in hand. We're gonna explore this dungeon, kill some bad guys, mess with each other a little bit, and hopefully it will all be over soon for someone. Watch as we do all those things including some late-game clutch play by Grey.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.29.17 - Catan

This Saturday afternoon's game was Catan (formerly known at Settlers of Catan). Jbot, Cappi, AIMonster, Grey, and Wintertide duke it out for the title of Supreme Leader of the Sheep. Watch as Ore exchanges hands for almost nothing and wood becomes the commodity to control! All of this and even some cussing on this episode of IGC Gamerternoon!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Game Night 7.27.17 - Cosmic Encounter

IGC's Random Impact gamer group takes to space for epic battles of the third kind. Six members of the group each pilot a different and mysterious alien race with a unique power. Some of our powers are downright ridiculous too! Watch how this game of serious diplomacy, high-powered hi-jinks, and crazy encounters unfolds right here on IGC Tabletop.

Read more ...

Everquest Next

• Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #41 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: Re:Everquest Next
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Jintu.
More
4 years 1 week ago #42 by Nicblue
Nicblue replied the topic: Re:Everquest Next
That guy really dislikes pants :\
More
4 years 1 week ago #43 by Rath
Rath replied the topic: Re:Everquest Next
I'm not a huge fan of the art style, however the constantly changing environments look cool as hell, I really really hope that it actually works as intended, would be really cool.. I feel like it has a lot of room for griefing though..

My XIVPad: [url=http://xivpads.com?7050121]Rath Skybreaker[/url]

Bayohne wrote: Sorry, but you can ask this question via Twitter please? Thanks!

More
3 years 11 months ago #44 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Everquest Next
A few time lapse vids showing off the Landmark tool.

More
3 years 8 months ago #45 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Everquest Next
More
3 years 8 months ago #46 by Kittra Thelder
Kittra Thelder replied the topic: Everquest Next
Not gunna lie, this sounds pretty interesting. :ohmy:
More
3 years 8 months ago #47 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: Everquest Next
I got a beta key for this, gunna have to check it out soon
More
3 years 8 months ago #48 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Everquest Next
Beta Key? Really? The game is still in a fairly early Alpha stage. Didn't think they were sending keys to anyone.
More
3 years 8 months ago #49 by Bjornsin
Bjornsin replied the topic: Everquest Next
I got a beta key for something Everquest Next related in PC Gamer this month
More
3 years 8 months ago #50 by Cichy
Cichy replied the topic: Everquest Next
Landmark and the game are two different things. Landmark beta supposed to start soon which is what you're seeing in the video (basically building areas). The actual game is still very far of

Login

Event Calendar

Sat Aug 19 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM
Random Impact - Pandemic
Fri Aug 25 @ 8:30PM - 10:00PM
Meeting - Officer's Meeting

Servers