Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

List of MMOs in Development (WIP)

More
4 years 11 months ago #11 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
It's all updated now. I'm considering adding a bit more information, mainly status (Early Development, Beta, Alpha, Release Date Announced, etc.). If I missed any MMOs especially ones to keep an eye on let me know. I'll be going through and thoroughly updating this once a month or so as some information is a bit lacking right now on various MMOs and to add new MMOs that crop up.
More
4 years 11 months ago #12 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
keeping an eye on: eternity.obsidian.net/
More
4 years 11 months ago #13 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: keeping an eye on: eternity.obsidian.net/

Single player game, not a MMO. :p
More
4 years 11 months ago #14 by Grey
Gdit I knew that! Fuck this sick shit.
More
4 years 10 months ago #15 by Prodigy
Prodigy replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
Nice list. I'm really looking forward to

Age of wushu- I think some of their features seem interesting like the spying and all that
The repopulation- Really thrown off it is free to play but like stated it has many appealing sandbox featuresso will give it a try
World of darkness- Ill give it a try simply because it is made by CCP and they seem to be pretty innovative and against the standards
More
4 years 10 months ago #16 by AIMonster
I'll work on doing a monthly update to this thread sometime next week.

Going to go through and add release dates (if available) and status (Early Alpha - Release) to each one. I'll try to elaborate on some of these that more information is available on too. If you see any MMOs not on the list be sure to post here.
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #17 by Churchill
Churchill replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Grey.
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #18 by alexsmmorpg
alexsmmorpg replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
Hi, I'm a new member so I hope its okay I mention one that has been missed on the list that might have some hope. Divergence Online. Its a very Indie mmo that has been resurrected. I have enjoyed following it. Its one of those 'Kickstarter' backed mmo's that seem to be on the rise.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by alexsmmorpg.
More
4 years 6 months ago #19 by Grey
of course it's OK! it looks interesting. the world certainly needs more sci-fi mmorpgs that are meaningful and original. the philosophy behind bringing mmos back to their glory days is a nice idea. i hope he can be successful in his own right.
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #20 by Franz
Franz replied the topic: List of MMOs in Development (WIP)
Wow, reading the stuff on their website, the game sounds awesome, but definitely not for most people. For some indie developers, it seems to be a lot on their plate to accomplish, but I wish them the best. I'd def give it a shot though. Plus the Ennie race looks cool.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Franz.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers