=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

List of MMOs in Development (WIP)

More
5 years 6 months ago #11 by AIMonster
It's all updated now. I'm considering adding a bit more information, mainly status (Early Development, Beta, Alpha, Release Date Announced, etc.). If I missed any MMOs especially ones to keep an eye on let me know. I'll be going through and thoroughly updating this once a month or so as some information is a bit lacking right now on various MMOs and to add new MMOs that crop up.
More
5 years 6 months ago #12 by Grey
keeping an eye on: eternity.obsidian.net/
More
5 years 6 months ago #13 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: keeping an eye on: eternity.obsidian.net/

Single player game, not a MMO. :p
More
5 years 6 months ago #14 by Grey
Gdit I knew that! Fuck this sick shit.
More
5 years 5 months ago #15 by Prodigy
Nice list. I'm really looking forward to

Age of wushu- I think some of their features seem interesting like the spying and all that
The repopulation- Really thrown off it is free to play but like stated it has many appealing sandbox featuresso will give it a try
World of darkness- Ill give it a try simply because it is made by CCP and they seem to be pretty innovative and against the standards
More
5 years 5 months ago #16 by AIMonster
I'll work on doing a monthly update to this thread sometime next week.

Going to go through and add release dates (if available) and status (Early Alpha - Release) to each one. I'll try to elaborate on some of these that more information is available on too. If you see any MMOs not on the list be sure to post here.
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #17 by Churchill
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Grey.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #18 by alexsmmorpg
Hi, I'm a new member so I hope its okay I mention one that has been missed on the list that might have some hope. Divergence Online. Its a very Indie mmo that has been resurrected. I have enjoyed following it. Its one of those 'Kickstarter' backed mmo's that seem to be on the rise.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by alexsmmorpg.
More
5 years 1 month ago #19 by Grey
of course it's OK! it looks interesting. the world certainly needs more sci-fi mmorpgs that are meaningful and original. the philosophy behind bringing mmos back to their glory days is a nice idea. i hope he can be successful in his own right.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #20 by Franz
Wow, reading the stuff on their website, the game sounds awesome, but definitely not for most people. For some indie developers, it seems to be a lot on their plate to accomplish, but I wish them the best. I'd def give it a shot though. Plus the Ennie race looks cool.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Franz.

Login

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.