Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Bless

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1 by Cichy
Cichy created the topic: Bless
So I just recently seen this but it looks like something that could be pretty interesting.

Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Cichy.
More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by Cichy
Cichy replied the topic: Bless
More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Bless
Looks like Aion without the wings. Not really impressed. Don't see anything unique here. Combat is generic tab targeting / hotkey rotations. Old quest hub gameplay with no modern MMO features.
More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Bless
well it looks a lot better than aion. appears to be a targetless system too, so more like tera perhaps? pretty graphics but yeah, looks like just another kgrinder on the surface.
More
4 years 11 months ago #5 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: well it looks a lot better than aion. appears to be a targetless system too, so more like tera perhaps? pretty graphics but yeah, looks like just another kgrinder on the surface.

I didn't see any evidence of a targetless system. Attacks homed in on the target and melee weapons didn't deal AoE damage for example.
More
4 years 11 months ago #6 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Bless
Looked like a sword slash hit more than one target to me.
More
4 years 11 months ago #7 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: Looked like a sword slash hit more than one target to me.

/shrug I only saw AoE skills hitting multiple targets. The normal attack wasn't splashing even when there were targets directly next to the player.
More
4 years 11 months ago #8 by AIMonster
Yeah, it's basic tab targeting hotkey rotation combat. Read an article recently complaining about the exact same thing.
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #9 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: Bless
So much Final Fantasy in this pic.

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Ald.
More
4 years 9 months ago #10 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: Bless
Wow at that picture, do people have no shame? Although I didn't really expect much from a game called "Bless".

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers