Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Interest in Tabletop RPGs?

Poll: Wanna play Tabletop RPGs?

Yes (veteran player)
1 100%
Yes (new player)
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 1 ( The Boobula )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Interest in Tabletop RPGs?
Hey guys,

With the successful addition of the The Division (most credit goes to Kahnya!), it is time for me to start thinking about expansion into something else now. That said the thought of tabletop comes to mind once more. I am fairly certain we have some people floating around within IGC that might be interested in playing tabletop RPGs (DnD, etc) and want to get a headcount on that again. Please post up here and/or vote to let me know if it's something you'd be interested in.

Thanks!

P.S. I have a post up on reddit in an attempt to identify a DM as we run this poll.
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by The Boobula
The Boobula replied the topic: Interest in Tabletop RPGs?
I'm working on pdfing a game called Trudvang Chronicles (just released in English) for use with my irl friends. I won't be able to run/play in anything until the semester ends, but I can share them with folks here as well if there's interest. They have their own platform for online play also: online.riotminds.com/
More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: Interest in Tabletop RPGs?
I love table top. In fact if I wasn't so involved with NI I would offer to GM myself, but NI pretty much takes every last bit of free time I have. But feel free to use my useless knowledge of rules as a resource!

DnD 2nd through 5th
Pathfinder
SW D6 (WEG) - kill it! kill it with fire!
SW Core edition
SW Saga Edition
SW - Edge of the Empire
Marvel super heroes
Vampire: The Masquerade
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Interest in Tabletop RPGs?
I'd like to get a headcount by tomorrow so if there is untapped interest here, or you know others who might be interested, please let them know about this topic!
More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by The Boobula
The Boobula replied the topic: Interest in Tabletop RPGs?
Ok boo, well I'm into it, but you know I won't be available until June 1st. <3

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers