=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Latest News

Latest Tweets

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta [PS4]

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by Kahnya
I know a few people jumped on to watch yesterday, but I managed to grab an early beta access key yesterday and was streaming. I will be doing so again tonight if anyone is interested. Sadly I don't have any more keys, I managed to grab mine from one developer on Twitter.

However, the beta opens for everyone on Thursday, so if you have nothing better to do tonight, come check me out on Twitch . If you want to see my first impressions or want to keep up with any more updates I find while playing not just Battlefront but other beta's and games, check out my shameless plug for my blog .

If anyone is playing on PS4, add me "Relic_3i" so we can play together!

Let me know what you think of the game, I so far think it's pretty fantastic and it's a ton of fun!
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by Grey
Boo PS4. Prolly gonna check it out on Orign. So much stuff to play this week already.
More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by Kahnya
The graphics are magical regardless and it's fun! The beta only runs until the 12th, so make time!