Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop

• Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by Ald
Ald created the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
In before lolgamingchair. These have gotten pretty good reviews so i've been thinking about upgrading the piece of crap i've had for like 10 years which is falling apart. The King series is currently on Massdrop for a few more days at a pretty discounted price, compared to how much they cost on their website. The price is still high but just wanted to let anyone else know if they were in the market or considering one.

www.massdrop.com/buy/dxracer-iron-series-gaming-chair/talk
More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Been eyeballing the Maxnomic brand stuff for a while, but yea $500+ for a gaming computer chair.
www.needforseatusa.com/computer_office_gaming_chairs
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
If you're spending that kind of money on a chair get a reputable, well-known chair from companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale. I'd stay away from anything with the tag "for gamers".
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #4 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
In all honesty id much rather prefer something actually comfortable, like a recliner or this.

minus trying to get in and out of it with no wheels, no keyboard/mouse placement, and encouraging you to die of a blood clot, It's by far better.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Seifer Arumashi.
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop

Jintu wrote: If you're spending that kind of money on a chair get a reputable, well-known chair from companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale. I'd stay away from anything with the tag "for gamers".

I checked out all those brands and holy shit are they overpriced. A lot of them seem to also be mesh-back chairs which i'm not a fan of personally. But those prices man - wow.
More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Frankly, these gaming chairs look hideous and really uncomfortable.

They are also very expensive.
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #7 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Naughtius convinced me to get a Steelcase Leap, I have not regretted the purchase. Well, my wallet was hurting for a pay cycle, but my back has thanked me and my posture has improved greatly - which was something that needed to happen given the amount of time I spend in it a day and the risk of me really fucking it up at work if it's not mint. Realistically you buy that chair for life, as the parts o nit either have a 7, 10, or lifetime warranty on it - so you SHOULDN'T ever need to buy another one so long as you got it from their store or a dealer.

They're certainly not "comfortable" in the conventional sense that lots of padding and sink-in leather cushions are, but they're "comfortable" in the sense that you can sit down for 12 hours in one and not feel like you're 90 years old with broken everything getting out of it.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Papaj.

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Sat Nov 04 @12:00AM
IGC Event - Extra Life 2017