Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop

• Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by Ald
Ald created the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
In before lolgamingchair. These have gotten pretty good reviews so i've been thinking about upgrading the piece of crap i've had for like 10 years which is falling apart. The King series is currently on Massdrop for a few more days at a pretty discounted price, compared to how much they cost on their website. The price is still high but just wanted to let anyone else know if they were in the market or considering one.

www.massdrop.com/buy/dxracer-iron-series-gaming-chair/talk
More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Been eyeballing the Maxnomic brand stuff for a while, but yea $500+ for a gaming computer chair.
www.needforseatusa.com/computer_office_gaming_chairs
  • Jintu
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • -Karma me bro and see what happens.
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by Jintu
Jintu replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
If you're spending that kind of money on a chair get a reputable, well-known chair from companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale. I'd stay away from anything with the tag "for gamers".
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #4 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
In all honesty id much rather prefer something actually comfortable, like a recliner or this.

minus trying to get in and out of it with no wheels, no keyboard/mouse placement, and encouraging you to die of a blood clot, It's by far better.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Seifer Arumashi.
  • Ald
  • Ald's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • 1000 Posts Club
  • It's all in the reflexes
More
2 years 3 months ago #5 by Ald
Ald replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop

Jintu wrote: If you're spending that kind of money on a chair get a reputable, well-known chair from companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale. I'd stay away from anything with the tag "for gamers".

I checked out all those brands and holy shit are they overpriced. A lot of them seem to also be mesh-back chairs which i'm not a fan of personally. But those prices man - wow.
More
2 years 3 months ago #6 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Frankly, these gaming chairs look hideous and really uncomfortable.

They are also very expensive.
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #7 by Papaj
Papaj replied the topic: DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair - Massdrop
Naughtius convinced me to get a Steelcase Leap, I have not regretted the purchase. Well, my wallet was hurting for a pay cycle, but my back has thanked me and my posture has improved greatly - which was something that needed to happen given the amount of time I spend in it a day and the risk of me really fucking it up at work if it's not mint. Realistically you buy that chair for life, as the parts o nit either have a 7, 10, or lifetime warranty on it - so you SHOULDN'T ever need to buy another one so long as you got it from their store or a dealer.

They're certainly not "comfortable" in the conventional sense that lots of padding and sink-in leather cushions are, but they're "comfortable" in the sense that you can sit down for 12 hours in one and not feel like you're 90 years old with broken everything getting out of it.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Papaj.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers