Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

What are you playing?

More
3 years 1 week ago #11 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?

Xerlic wrote:

AIMonster wrote:

Grey Jorildyn wrote: Damn Wii-U people...

Thinking about doing Batman this weekend but might just start Shadows of Mordor cuz of hype.

Prepare for Guilty Gear!

Guilty Gear looks so sweet, but I don't want to have to buy a PS3 stick. :(

I'm trying to get a PS4 stick. Unfortunately the only good one is sold out everywhere. Going to have to order one from Japan and pay a huge premium on shipping and risk it not being delivered before GGXrd hits the states.

Grey, stop being a bitch and preorder it now. It's not like you are being forced to play it competitively. :p
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
3 years 1 week ago #12 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
I don't have any money for a stick neither.
More
3 years 1 week ago #13 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: I don't have any money for a stick neither.

Play on a controller?
More
3 years 1 week ago #14 by Xerlic
Xerlic replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?

AIMonster wrote:

Grey Jorildyn wrote: I don't have any money for a stick neither.

Play on a controller?

Attachments:
More
3 years 1 week ago #15 by AIMonster
GG:Xrd also has cross play, so if you get the PS3 version you can play with PS4 players as well.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 week ago #16 by Grey
Doesn't matter This new patch is wrecking my face already. Maybe after Christmas I'll find time to go back to Mordor.
More
3 years 1 day ago #17 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
I've been playing some of that VainGlory and it's pretty fun, haven't spent that much time on it, but people are bad so I face roll people when I do.

If anyone plays (iPhone onry) add me: KahnyaRelix
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
2 years 11 months ago #18 by Grey
Finally finished Shadow of Mordor. Will have lots to say about this at the podcast for sure. Started Transistor but it doesn't hold my attention like Bastion did.
More
2 years 11 months ago #19 by AIMonster

Grey Jorildyn wrote: Finally finished Shadow of Mordor. Will have lots to say about this at the podcast for sure. Started Transistor but it doesn't hold my attention like Bastion did.

You disappoint me, Grey. Guilty Gear awaits.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
2 years 11 months ago #20 by Grey
Thanks for the words of encouragement Dad.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers