Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

What are you playing?

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: What are you playing?
We all play a lot of different games aside from our "main" game and I wanted to make a thread where we talk about that sometimes! Post up what you're playing now and take it away.

When FFXIV is down or I'm bored with it I'm trying to get through Binding of Isaac. Gotten to the final boss several times now but my best attempt it 50%. RNG is RNG with those damn upgrades...

Looking to start Arkham City sometime in the near future too, whenever the time comes.
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Xerlic
Xerlic replied the topic: What are you playing?
I've been playing a lot of Smash Bros while waiting for nodes to pop on XIV.

I've also been playing through the last Professor Layton game on 3DS and Valkyria Chronicles on PS3.
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #3 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
Destiny (almost plat), Freedom Wars, LittleBigPlanet 3, and Tales of Hearts R. All Vita or PS4 versions. Also need to finish Disgaea 4 and FFX Remastered. I have Dragon Age Inquisition ready to go as well as The Crew preordered. Oh, and Guilty Gear Xrd of course. Working lots of overtime in November didn't help. Fortunately no must purchase games in January, but another onslaught of major games coming Feb so I'm not in very good shape completion wise. Also have over 70 games in my backlog.
  • Code Maverick
  • NPC Trash
  • NPC Trash
  • All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ..At least for now
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Code Maverick
Code Maverick replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
Been playing the latest add-on content for Hyrule Warriors, Smash when i want to smash things.... Bayonetta 2 ... new add-on content for Mario Kart 8.... and maybe some Hearthstone... thats about it.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
Damn Wii-U people...

Thinking about doing Batman this weekend but might just start Shadows of Mordor cuz of hype.
More
3 years 1 week ago #6 by AIMonster
AIMonster replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?

Grey Jorildyn wrote: Damn Wii-U people...

Thinking about doing Batman this weekend but might just start Shadows of Mordor cuz of hype.

Prepare for Guilty Gear!
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 week ago #7 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?
Dunno man, not sure if I can really get back into fighters... if it comes out on PC *maybe*.
More
3 years 1 week ago #8 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: What are you playing?
Doing some prep for Destiny's first expansion The Dark Below coming out Dec. 9th and Interstellar/Orion test launch has me back playing Kerbal Space Program here and there. Purchased The Evil Within for cheap hearing they finally fixed the PC version crash problems so looking forward to that sometime.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 week ago #9 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: What are you playing?
I could literally never get that game to stream with game capture on OBS. It would crash all the time. Window capture or monitor worked though but was obviously way laggier than the idea alternative. If that's part of the crashing I'd probably stream it. Just realized i gotta finish that game too...
More
3 years 1 week ago #10 by Xerlic
Xerlic replied the topic: Re:What are you playing?

AIMonster wrote:

Grey Jorildyn wrote: Damn Wii-U people...

Prepare for Guilty Gear!

Guilty Gear looks so sweet, but I don't want to have to buy a PS3 stick. :(

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers