Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 8.10.17 - Tyrants of the Underdark

This evening we had a blast playing Tyrants of the Underdark, a relatively new game blending some old concepts together. TotU is an area control and deckbuilder game in one and we felt it does both pretty well! Wintertide had the most experience with this one but Moose had also played a number of games. Watch as the noobs battle the experienced in this single game of Tyrants. Who will win? You'll probably never guess...

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 8.5.17 - Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia

This may very well be the longest episode of Tabletop ever. The game is Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia. The players are ready, sword, bow, or ...whatever else, in hand. We're gonna explore this dungeon, kill some bad guys, mess with each other a little bit, and hopefully it will all be over soon for someone. Watch as we do all those things including some late-game clutch play by Grey.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.29.17 - Catan

This Saturday afternoon's game was Catan (formerly known at Settlers of Catan). Jbot, Cappi, AIMonster, Grey, and Wintertide duke it out for the title of Supreme Leader of the Sheep. Watch as Ore exchanges hands for almost nothing and wood becomes the commodity to control! All of this and even some cussing on this episode of IGC Gamerternoon!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Game Night 7.27.17 - Cosmic Encounter

IGC's Random Impact gamer group takes to space for epic battles of the third kind. Six members of the group each pilot a different and mysterious alien race with a unique power. Some of our powers are downright ridiculous too! Watch how this game of serious diplomacy, high-powered hi-jinks, and crazy encounters unfolds right here on IGC Tabletop.

Read more ...

BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn created the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/igcmmog

As the title suggests, tags where we can meet each other elsewhere and play/chat!

BattleNet: Grey#1586
XBL: greyenvy
PSN: greyenvy
Steam: greyenvy

(so original, right?)

Currently playing some SCII campaign, but I can find the time to play some online stuff too!
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Grey Jorildyn.
  • Hyan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Hyan
Hyan replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
XBL: BlueyedSamurai
PSN: BlueyedSamurai (Anyone play Super Street Fighter 4!?!)
  • Rexus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Rexus
Rexus replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
XBL: GreyWolfy
PSN: GreyWolfy
Gmail: [email protected]
AIM: JiyoFFXI (I never have this on)
  • Raeliana Tyrahael
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 week ago #5 by Raeliana Tyrahael
Raeliana Tyrahael replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
XBL: Excelion
PSN: Excelion27
More
6 years 11 months ago #6 by Wilhelm
Wilhelm replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
Thought we could use a post such as this. Anyways post your aliases for various systems such as Steam, Xbox Live, PSN, SC2, etc. If need be this can be divided into several different threads. Obviously for StarCraft 2 you should also post your character code. If there is any other systems/games people think should be added just say so.

Steam IDs[/u]
Myth - randomman57

XBL Gamer Tags[/u]

PSN IDs[/u]
Myth - randomman57

StarCraft 2[/u]
Myth - randomman : 899
More
6 years 11 months ago #7 by Celestein DuCiel
Celestein DuCiel replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
Steam:

Celestein

Xbox:

Celestein

PSN:

Celestein

loldarus

League of Legends:

Celestein
More
6 years 7 months ago #8 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
PSN: Seiferockman
LoL: Gainwin
SC2: Gainwin
More
6 years 7 months ago #9 by Zera
Zera replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs
Ps3 decide to wipe my 500GB hard drive for no reason so bye bye a shit ton of save my last back up was mid nov 10

Keyboard/Mouse/Surface:G19/G500/IronClad
Rig: Core i7 980X @4.5GHZ, Rampage 3 Extreme, GTX 590 SLI, Intel 64GB SSD, Sound blaster xifi, 500GB RAID 0,1TB fraps drive
More
6 years 7 months ago #10 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: BN/XBL/PSN/etc. IDs

Zera wrote: Ps3 decide to wipe my 500GB hard drive for no reason so bye bye a shit ton of save my last back up was mid nov 10

Ouch :x

Login

Event Calendar

Sat Aug 19 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM
Random Impact - Pandemic
Fri Aug 25 @ 8:30PM - 10:00PM
Meeting - Officer's Meeting

Servers