Latest News

• We Can Build it Bigger

We decided to revisit the 2003 classic Alhambra today. Turns out it's still a fun game, even with just three players. Wintertide, Megabyte, and Grey square (triangle?) off to see who can make the best of what we have to work with. Who's gonna build the best city ever? You'll just to watch and see!

Read more ...  
  • Playing a Roll

We checked out this game called Roll Player today and it was a heck of a lot of fun! Not a ton of player interaction but the elements that it tries to bring together are quite interesting. You play a character, straight out of a Dungeons & Dragons, trying to max your states, buy the best gear, and stay true to your alignment and backstory. Watch on to see how it goes!

Read more ...  
  • Nite Shift Conquers Calus!

After some hard grinding over the course of the games first week, Nite Shift was ready to take on the Leviathan in the first raid released on Destiny 2.  Not only did Nite Shift take down Calus, the final boss of the four part raid, but they did so again to ensure other members were able to get their loot before the weekly reset. Read on for more info!

Read more ...  
  • Yahtzee, Codenames, Who's Counting?

Yup. We played Yahtzee. I know, very exciting. Now for the hype-man text: Watch as we play this classic, banging game where you roll dice and risk it all to get the highest score! Who will take home all the cheese, the moolah, the bread? You're just gonna have to watch and find out. Oh, and we played Codenames too.

Read more ...

Community Meeting - Friday June 30 @9PM EST

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Community Meeting - Friday June 30 @9PM EST
Hey all,

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be hosting a COMMUNITY MEETING on Friday June 30th at 9PM EST. In the past these meetings have taken place annually either at the beginning of the year of midway through to just get everyone together so we can meet each other. We have a lot of different interests within the community and most times we don't get to know one another because we are caught up with our one game. This meeting will give us a golden opportunity to not only let you, the players, meet the other players in the community, but also receive some updates on what other groups in the community are doing. As with all our communication, we will meet up on Teamspeak in the Community channel at the appointed time.

It is important as we move into the future that we remember we are a united community. Many gaming communities come and go quickly but IGC has withstood the test of time. We may be small, but we are here and always looking for more players. Our size has little meaning as we know that the quality of members we recruit is at the forefront of our entrance policies.

Aside from getting to know one another we also conduct a little business too. At this meeting we will discuss what is happening presently in the community and also what is to come by year's end. We hope to have a follow-up meeting in December or January of 2018 to review our plans and solidify goals for the new year. For now, we will focus on what we are doing and what we want to do and let you all know how you can help our great community achieve some of those things.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to see all of you there.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Grey.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Community Meeting - Friday June 30 @9PM EST
Here is a weekly bump for y'all!
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Community Meeting - Friday June 30 @9PM EST
If you missed the community, the full audio can be caught >>> HERE <<<

The biggest announcement is our move to Discord. If you missed the meeting and need an invite to the server, please see your respective Guild Leader or Game Master.

Login

Event Calendar

Mon Nov 20 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Mon Nov 27 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen

Servers