Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Social Media Login APIs added

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Social Media Login APIs added
Greetings all,

For the past several days we have been running a poll on our Google Community page regarding how you prefer to consume IGC news. At this time the option for "IGC website" has a clear lead, which has inspired me to bring some portions of the website "up to date" so-to-speak.

That said, I have now added social media login APIs, which will allow users new and old alike to log into this website utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google, Steam, or Youtube. There are many others I could have chosen, but I narrowed it down to these as they are networks we offer some level of support for. APIs may be narrow down which services are the most popular. I already forsee google and steam being popular choices, for example.

So how does it work? Well, if you are a new user then all you need to do is hit the button for the service you want, and it will make an account for you. That's it. If you are an existing member of the website use Google, Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter to login in, and you previously registered with a gmail address, then it will "link" your accounts, preserving all your posts and whatnot. If you used a different email than the one you authenticate with after you hit the Google, Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter login button, then it will create a different account for you. The way to avoid this is to change your email address in your user profile before using the social media login OR creating the duplicate account, then asking me (Grey) to update the email address on your previous account to the one you now use. I advise doing the first one, since it makes my life easier, but I know some of you won't read this or understand it so... feel free to ask me to do it for you, I suppose.

Anyway, stay tuned for additional features and updates to bring our website into <Current Year>. If we are going to go ahead with using the website, then it will take a concentrated effort from everyone to actually utilize it to its fullest. In the meantime I will continue to provide tools, features, and support both by request and on an experimental level to see what works best for the most people.

Thank you for reading.

Game on,

Grey Jorildyn

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers