Latest News

• Tabletop Gameternoon 6.17.17 - Pandemic

The group had to split into two tables for this one (dang we're busy!) so this is just one half of what happened on our Gameternoon this past Saturday. If you've never seen Pandemic in action however, then you are in for a real treat. This game is absolutely brutal and you will see why! There were a few misplays but don't let that detract from the fact that in all three games you're about the watch, the world was absolutely against us! Watch on as Grey, Megabyte, and Moose struggle to rid the world of the deadly diseases laid out before us on this episode of IGC Tabletop!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #92 - E3 2017 is Here!

AIMonster and Grey are coming at you with all the games talked about so far at the EA and Microsoft conferences plus many, many more games. This is the biggest week in gaming for the year and we make the most of it, giving you a breakdown of everything we know up to this point and even throwing a few rumors on it. That's sauce baby! Check out this episode for a good time!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 6.10.17 - Epic Spell Wars

It was quick battle at Mount Skullzfyre this afternoon. Six battle wizards came to the showdown and blasted the absolutely crap out of each other. Megabyte and AIMonster had a little duel going for awhile in this one too. Watch the video to see grabbed two wins before the tableflip!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #91 - Acronym Problems

On this latest episode of the IGC Podcast the crew is a bit confused by video acronyms Grey is using. After a poor attempt to sort that out we actually do bring you the bi-weekly gaming news, debut two dozen announced games, and tell you what's coming up in the next couple of weeks to lighten your wallet. Our video game draft is still a tight race too! Check us out for updates on all this and just a little bit more too.

Read more ...

Social Media Login APIs added

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn created the topic: Social Media Login APIs added
Greetings all,

For the past several days we have been running a poll on our Google Community page regarding how you prefer to consume IGC news. At this time the option for "IGC website" has a clear lead, which has inspired me to bring some portions of the website "up to date" so-to-speak.

That said, I have now added social media login APIs, which will allow users new and old alike to log into this website utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Google, Steam, or Youtube. There are many others I could have chosen, but I narrowed it down to these as they are networks we offer some level of support for. APIs may be narrow down which services are the most popular. I already forsee google and steam being popular choices, for example.

So how does it work? Well, if you are a new user then all you need to do is hit the button for the service you want, and it will make an account for you. That's it. If you are an existing member of the website use Google, Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter to login in, and you previously registered with a gmail address, then it will "link" your accounts, preserving all your posts and whatnot. If you used a different email than the one you authenticate with after you hit the Google, Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter login button, then it will create a different account for you. The way to avoid this is to change your email address in your user profile before using the social media login OR creating the duplicate account, then asking me (Grey) to update the email address on your previous account to the one you now use. I advise doing the first one, since it makes my life easier, but I know some of you won't read this or understand it so... feel free to ask me to do it for you, I suppose.

Anyway, stay tuned for additional features and updates to bring our website into <Current Year>. If we are going to go ahead with using the website, then it will take a concentrated effort from everyone to actually utilize it to its fullest. In the meantime I will continue to provide tools, features, and support both by request and on an experimental level to see what works best for the most people.

Thank you for reading.

Game on,

Grey Jorildyn

Login

Event Calendar

Sat Jun 24 @ 4:00PM -
Random Impact - Dice Throne
Sun Jun 25 @ 7:00PM -
Podcast - Podcast #93
Fri Jun 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Meeting - Community Meeting

Servers