Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Website/Forum Modifications

More
2 years 3 months ago #171 by Reli Turino
Reli Turino replied the topic: Website/Forum Modifications
Ald isn't an officer.
  • Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
1 year 10 months ago #172 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Website/Forum Modifications
Forum was updated to latest version. You might see some minor differences in text size, video width etc. I will work on restoring any missing or altered functionality we previous had soon.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 9 months ago #173 by Grey
-Added slideshow to frontpage (god I am gonna hate maintaining this).
-Stylized social media icons.
-Fixed toolbar css issues (should display gray now, if not, please clear cache).
-Correct html errors on streams page.
-Added "forever" sessions--you should now stay logged into the website infinitely, so long as you keep tab open. If not, please clear cache/cookies for site and login and with "Remember Me" checked.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 6 months ago #174 by Grey
Added Eorzean Database (FFXIV) Tooltips. You can see the example in this article: www.impact-gaming.us/chapters/neutral-im...le-death-a7s-cleared
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 5 months ago #175 by Grey
A new section for "Lords Mobile" has appeared in the Gamer Groups menu.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 5 months ago #176 by Grey
All forums for dead guilds and old gamer groups are now visible (and therefore search-enabled) for Member rank and above under the section "The Graveyard" at the bottom of the forums. Enjoy?
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #177 by Grey
Push notification have now been added to the site. You should see the "Notifications" bar on the right-side of most browsers. These will be used for updates for those who utilize the website regularly. Please subscribe today!
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
7 months 6 days ago - 7 months 6 days ago #178 by Grey
Changes made today:
1. Tabletop Simulator group has been renamed to "Random Impact" and now has now replaced the previous "Tabletop Gaming" section in the main menu for its news.
2. The D&D group has been named "Critical Impact" and a new menu item has been added for its news.
3. These above changes essentially separated these two groups from the one previous heading of "Tabletop Gaming".
4. Homegrown Impact: Overwatch has been disbanded and scrubbed from the site.
Last Edit: 7 months 6 days ago by Grey.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
5 months 1 day ago #179 by Grey
Tapatalk support has been discontinued.

Login

Event Calendar