=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

RSI Constellation Commercial/Variants Release.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by Seifer Arumashi
Advise buying one and telling Bracsith about it.

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Grey.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Grey
You would say that.
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by AIMonster
I have to wonder when people are going to get fed up with this. They release a new ship every week with special deals if you buy now. The strangest thing is it's working. The game isn't even close to be released either. Is this game going to be completely pay to win, as in worse than any F2P we've seen to date?

Apparently they just raised over $600k in one day 7 months after the initial crowdfunding started.

WTF people?
More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by Grey
People like throwing money at this. The nostalgia is strong with this project.
More
3 years 11 months ago #5 by Punch Clock Villain
OH MY GOD! YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR FUCKING HELMET! I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY MONITOR AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!
More
3 years 11 months ago #6 by Seifer Arumashi
They have even specified saying the majority of the pledge/store ships will be available to get in-game. Just not the lifetime ship insurance. So the people paying tens of thousands on 60+ ships before release either have more money than sense, stock holders, or fanatics that might kill themselves if their messiah doesn't deliver. Scientology ain't got shit on Star Citizen.
More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by Grey
You need ship... insurance? This is real life now?

Oh and don't worry Seifer, Papaj made us talk about Star Citizen on the podcast yesterday... despite our best efforts not to.
More
3 years 10 months ago #8 by Seifer Arumashi
A more up to date "What is" video on star citizen for those interested.

Login

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.