Latest News

• IGC Podcast #91 - Acronym Problems

On this latest episode of the IGC Podcast the crew is a bit confused by video acronyms Grey is using. After a poor attempt to sort that out we actually do bring you the bi-weekly gaming news, debut two dozen announced games, and tell you what's coming up in the next couple of weeks to lighten your wallet. Our video game draft is still a tight race too! Check us out for updates on all this and just a little bit more too.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.20.17 - Maximum Apocalypse

Random Impact (new group name!) checks out the Kickstarter'd game Maximum Impact! In this one you choose your own adventure, layout a tile map, and try to complete the objectives. There's so much potential in this game. It's still in testing but we had a blast with it. There's two games to see here. Enjoy!

Read more ...  
  • IGC Podcast #90 - No More Zombies Please

Our post-Mother's Day special has hit the internet finally! EA is back to their old ways while Sega is trying to change theirs. SE parts ways with IO for some odd reason and a Neir mod-maker has a little something to say to all those pirates out there. This, a plethora of announcements, and a long list of upcoming games all right here on the IGC Podcast.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 5.13.15 - Red Dragon Inn (Revisited)

Grey and the gang gather 'round the square table for a fun-filled game of Red Dragon Inn. We're playing characters from several different expansions in this afternoon's game and it really adds spice to the game! Phrenk the troll is brewing up some potions while The Drunken Master's powers surges with every drink! Check out our video to see who managed to drink everyone else under the table!

Read more ...

Thanks for having me

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Dexterryu
Dexterryu created the topic: Thanks for having me
Hello all. My game name is Dexterryu (had that name for over 20 years now), and my real name is Chris.

I'm looking forward to joining this gaming community. I'm 37 and have been gaming since elementary school. As I grew up a lot of my gaming friends grew out of the hobby so I'm now seeking to meet some new people that enjoy it as much as I still do.

Right now I'm primarily playing Overwatch, and it's the first multiplayer FPS game I've really gotten into since Unreal Tournament (the original from 1999). I enjoy the fact that I can be competitive with it without having the best aim as my reflexes aren't what they used to be and my aim is rusty. I primarily play Reinhardt, but am pretty good with Symmetra and Mei. I heal with Mercy as well.

Having gotten increasingly frustrated with solo queuing and the lack of teamwork, I'm looking to start playing with people that like to work as a team. That said, I realize that we're gaming to have fun, understand mistakes will be made, and won't freak out after a frustrating loss.

Prior to Overwatch, I was big into MMO's starting with Ultima Online, then into Dark Ages of Camelot and WoW. I played WoW heavily (probably too heavily) from launch through WotLK. I did everything from top tier raiding (participating in some top 20 US kills) and Arena (made gladiator rank in Seasons 2 & 3). I sort of died out on MMO's about 5 years ago and played a lot of single player stuff (love Witcher, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect series).

Thanks for reading. I look forward to meeting and gaming with you guys.

Dexterryu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey Jorildyn
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Thanks for having me
Welcome to IGC! It seems we have a lot in common already. Glad to have a MMO vet on our side, and someone who is already a seasoned adult at that. We seem to like the same kinds of games too, you and I. Looking for forward to meeting you as well!
More
10 months 1 week ago #3 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Thanks for having me
Greetings! Sorry I have been so busy running around between work and RL I haven't got a chance to see on yet and play with you. Hopefully that will change this week!
More
10 months 14 hours ago #4 by Dexterryu
Dexterryu replied the topic: Thanks for having me
Thanks. I got your request on battlenet and have seen you on a few times. You're obviously a much higher skilled player than I am but I'd love for help to improve that or get a group of Overwatch Players in my skill range to play and grow with. If anyone is in the 40-45 range and wants to team up for some QP or Competitive please let me know. Battletag: Dexterryu#1953
More
10 months 14 hours ago #5 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Thanks for having me
Sure thing, when we do quick play, it doesn't matter much who yah play with, so we'll pick you up next time I see you!

Right now we are in the process of rebuilding for competitive play and hopefully you'll get a group when we do that and bring in some members around that level. We will certainly play some quick play though because it's only quick play! I'll look for you this weekend/next week for sure!
More
10 months 13 hours ago #6 by Dexterryu
Dexterryu replied the topic: Thanks for having me
That would be great. I'm welcome to tips & critiques to improve my game so anytime you or anyone sees something I am doing wrong or could do better don't hesitate to call me out on it.

Login

Event Calendar

Tue May 30 @ 9:00PM - 11:00PM
Aerial Impact - Casual Play
Wed May 31 @ 7:00PM - 12:00AM
Ballistic Impact - Training
Fri Jun 02 @ 9:00PM - 10:00PM
Meeting - Officer Meeting

Servers