Latest News

• Halicarnassus Murdered in Carthus

Raid team Kiwi Fruit Bowl has downed Deltascape 3.0 Savage!  To the victors goes the spoils!  Grats to Athrin on Aiming pants, Elana on Healing pants, Lux on twine, and Ashe on dip

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.14.17 - 7 Wonders

Random Impact hits up an old favorite with some new faces! We're back at 7 Wonders today and we've got two tables running once again. Watch as we build our civilizations up from what we're given. Will science prevail or will military might take the day? Watch on to see how this one unfolds.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.8.17 - Codenames

IGC's Random Impact crew picks up a few new players for today's game of Codenames! We had a great showing and a great time too. Each game has randomized teams and elected spymaster's. You'll want to definitely watch to the end because that last game is a shocker!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.1.17 - Secret Hitler

We did this for mein government! Five of Random Impact's crew get together to play a little game of epionage, lies, and complete confusion. It took us a bit to get going on some of that this week but that third game was a doozy! Watch on to see who got shot and who rose to power because of it.

Read more ...

Whats up Everyone

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by Bigperm43
Bigperm43 created the topic: Whats up Everyone
Hello; I am bigperm43 and I am mainly here to play Overwatch with good people. I am 25 yrs old and play on PC, but also have PS4. I work full time as an interventionist, and absolutely love gaming in all forms. I play a variety of games including The Division, Minecraft, World of Warcraft and finally Overwatch. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thank you and my battetag is Bigperm43 .
More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Whats up Everyone
Welcome! We were playing the Division but unfortunately, the hackers and bugs just got the best of most players on PC and we retired that group already. Maybe one day in the future we'll start that up again.

As for your Battlenet Tag, what's the numbers, it should look like User#1234. That way I can get you on the master list :)
More
1 year 1 month ago #3 by Bigperm43
Bigperm43 replied the topic: Whats up Everyone
My battletag is Bigperm43#1554. Sorry lol and thank you.
More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Whats up Everyone
what's an interventionst? O.oa

Welcome!
More
1 year 1 month ago #5 by Bigperm43
Bigperm43 replied the topic: Whats up Everyone
I help drug addicts and alcoholics remove barriers to recovery!!
More
1 year 1 month ago #6 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Whats up Everyone
so are you a CASAC?

Login

Event Calendar

Fri Jul 28 @ 4:00PM - 07:00PM
Ballistic Impact - Training/Operations
Sat Jul 29 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM
Random Impact - Catan
Sun Jul 30 @12:00AM
Neutral Impact - NI's Birthday