Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

Greetings and Salutations

More
1 year 9 months ago #1 by Grevon
Grevon created the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Hello fellow gamers,

I've come here today to introduce myself. I am a Gemini, I hate long walks on the beach (that shit will wear you out), and I enjoy gaming. My gaming obsession started with the Commodore 64, then worked my way through Tandy, Apple IIc, Atari 2600, Nintendo etc.. on up to the current PC platform. I do have a PS3 but it's relegated to it's existence as a Blu-Ray player. I'm 40 years old, married with a 2.5 year old mini me. I do have a full time job, so between that and the munchkin I'm limited in my game time. I am typically available on most nights after 8:30pm CT.

Current games I am playing (not at the same time):
World of Tanks, Stronghold Kingdoms, ARK, The Division, Diablo III.

I do play paper/pencil D&D - 5e with a group local to me as well.

I am looking forward to meeting up and playing some games with you.

Thanks!
More
1 year 9 months ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
welcome welcome. seems like we're gonna get along just fine ;)
More
1 year 9 months ago #3 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Welcome! We are happy to have you and I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. We do have an ARK server which being a part of IGC you're welcome to jump in if that interests you and of course we are always rockin The Division (aka exploit central at this point).

Hope to see you in game!
More
1 year 9 months ago #4 by Kaliber
Kaliber replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Hey there Grevon! Pleasure meeting you and I am happy you took interest in Impact gaming. Always want new players to experience games with. I was thinking about trying out world of tanks a few weeks ago. Looks interesting. Are you a season player on Diablo? Theres a few of us that are gunna be starting up on the 28th for season 6.
More
1 year 9 months ago #5 by Grevon
Grevon replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
I haven't played much of the current season of D3 but would be interested in playing in the new season. I think I completed all the requirements for season 4. Witch Doctor is my main, but I'm an altoholic and usually end up with one of everything.

If you do start up World of Tanks there is typically a code that can get you some freebies for new players (pretty sure Reddit has a sticky in a subreddit for WOT). I'd suggest starting with a throw away account at first though as there is a somewhat steep learning curve initially. If you end up liking it and playing it for a bit you'll want to start a new account so your statistics are a bit better. I didn't really start monitoring statistics until i was like 3k games in and by that time my win rate/hit rate etc was pretty bad and took me a while to dig out of it to a decent rating today. My account of Grevon is the same there.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.