Latest News

• Halicarnassus Murdered in Carthus

Raid team Kiwi Fruit Bowl has downed Deltascape 3.0 Savage!  To the victors goes the spoils!  Grats to Athrin on Aiming pants, Elana on Healing pants, Lux on twine, and Ashe on dip

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.14.17 - 7 Wonders

Random Impact hits up an old favorite with some new faces! We're back at 7 Wonders today and we've got two tables running once again. Watch as we build our civilizations up from what we're given. Will science prevail or will military might take the day? Watch on to see how this one unfolds.

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.8.17 - Codenames

IGC's Random Impact crew picks up a few new players for today's game of Codenames! We had a great showing and a great time too. Each game has randomized teams and elected spymaster's. You'll want to definitely watch to the end because that last game is a shocker!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 7.1.17 - Secret Hitler

We did this for mein government! Five of Random Impact's crew get together to play a little game of epionage, lies, and complete confusion. It took us a bit to get going on some of that this week but that third game was a doozy! Watch on to see who got shot and who rose to power because of it.

Read more ...

Greetings and Salutations

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by Grevon
Grevon created the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Hello fellow gamers,

I've come here today to introduce myself. I am a Gemini, I hate long walks on the beach (that shit will wear you out), and I enjoy gaming. My gaming obsession started with the Commodore 64, then worked my way through Tandy, Apple IIc, Atari 2600, Nintendo etc.. on up to the current PC platform. I do have a PS3 but it's relegated to it's existence as a Blu-Ray player. I'm 40 years old, married with a 2.5 year old mini me. I do have a full time job, so between that and the munchkin I'm limited in my game time. I am typically available on most nights after 8:30pm CT.

Current games I am playing (not at the same time):
World of Tanks, Stronghold Kingdoms, ARK, The Division, Diablo III.

I do play paper/pencil D&D - 5e with a group local to me as well.

I am looking forward to meeting up and playing some games with you.

Thanks!
More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
welcome welcome. seems like we're gonna get along just fine ;)
More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Welcome! We are happy to have you and I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. We do have an ARK server which being a part of IGC you're welcome to jump in if that interests you and of course we are always rockin The Division (aka exploit central at this point).

Hope to see you in game!
More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by Kaliber
Kaliber replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
Hey there Grevon! Pleasure meeting you and I am happy you took interest in Impact gaming. Always want new players to experience games with. I was thinking about trying out world of tanks a few weeks ago. Looks interesting. Are you a season player on Diablo? Theres a few of us that are gunna be starting up on the 28th for season 6.
More
1 year 3 months ago #5 by Grevon
Grevon replied the topic: Greetings and Salutations
I haven't played much of the current season of D3 but would be interested in playing in the new season. I think I completed all the requirements for season 4. Witch Doctor is my main, but I'm an altoholic and usually end up with one of everything.

If you do start up World of Tanks there is typically a code that can get you some freebies for new players (pretty sure Reddit has a sticky in a subreddit for WOT). I'd suggest starting with a throw away account at first though as there is a somewhat steep learning curve initially. If you end up liking it and playing it for a bit you'll want to start a new account so your statistics are a bit better. I didn't really start monitoring statistics until i was like 3k games in and by that time my win rate/hit rate etc was pretty bad and took me a while to dig out of it to a decent rating today. My account of Grevon is the same there.

Login

Event Calendar

Fri Jul 28 @ 4:00PM - 07:00PM
Ballistic Impact - Training/Operations
Sat Jul 29 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM
Random Impact - Catan
Sun Jul 30 @12:00AM
Neutral Impact - NI's Birthday
Sun Jul 30 @ 4:00PM - 07:00PM
Fri Aug 04 @ 4:00PM - 07:00PM