=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Latest News

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Upcoming raid thoughts

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Zandia
We are thinking of starting / joining a weekend raid group in the new patch. Looks like Wolf's work schedule will make week nights impossible for us for the foreseeable future.

If you are interested in sat/sun schedule, strong preference would be FC members first. Probably 3 hour afternoon time slot but that is flexible. Maybe sat night/sun afternoon or early evening....

Weekends can be tricky so this would be a more casual pace as I can see members may need days off from time to time.
I don't see this as a problem as long as we have steady progress. But all members should expect some flexibility. That being said, we would enforce too many absences as cause to kick.

Wolf is currently MNK (changing to SAM), I am BRD and intend to remain so after patch. There is still awhile before any final decisions as I know ppl want to see the new jobs, etc. but if this schedule appeals to you, let me know so we can have an interest gauge going forward .....and if you want to be RDM, better say early!
3 weeks to go 😸

^~.~^

Login

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.