Latest News

• Zee Guber'ment Iz Mein! (Secret Hitler)

Oh boy! Let's play the Witch Hunt game. That's right folks, six of us gather 'round for a game of deception and espionage. Who's Hitler? and will the liberals find out before the government is swept off its feet?! Not even I know and I was there! Also I was Hitler a bunch. Watch on for funsies.

Read more ...  
  • Deep Space Four (Cosmic Encounter)

A smattering of the Random Impact crew got together to play one of Grey's favorites--Cosmic Encounter! In this (four) alien races battle it out for galactic supremacy. It's a game of allying, backstabbing, and a race to expand until you just can't any longer. Who will win and HOW will it happen though? Well, you'll just have to watch and see.

Read more ...  
  • Our Munchkins Go to 11 (Munchkin)

Who knew Munchkin could still be played via Tabletop Simulator? I certainly didn't. But lo and behold, here we are playing a very nice-looking mod for the game which includes a ton of expansions. We threw together Star Munchkin, Blender, and Munchkin Fu for this game and had a great time. Watch as we play to 10, and then 11. It was a great time!

Read more ...  
  • The True Ironman Adventure Game (Talisman)

So somebody (coughAIMonstercough) decided this would be a great game to play. We gave it a try and four and a half hours later, it wasn't over. It was near the end game but it really was a crazy game. At the least, wintertide had a blast, right?! Check out the full-length video if you're brave enough. Or just ask me how it went and I'll tell you.

Read more ...

Patch 3.3 TLDR notes~

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #1 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi created the topic: Patch 3.3 TLDR notes~
Do these every patch as a quick reference while at work. Thought i'd share again.

Main Scenario (6) - The Man Within: The Pillars (X:11.5 Y:11.2) NPC: House Fortemps Knight.

Warring Triad (1) - The Fate of Stars: Rising Stones (X:6.1 Y:5.2) NPC: Unukalhai.

The Weeping City (2) - The Weeping City: The Sea of Clouds (X:6.2 Y:5.8) NPC: Stacia.
Freedom for Our Skies: The Parrock (X:22.4 Y:22.2) NPC: Leofard.

Side Story (6) - The Paths We Walk: Fortemps Manor (X:6.0 Y:6.0) NPC: House Fortemps Manservant.

Hildibrand (2) - The Gigi Situation: Foundation (X:9.9 Y:11.4) NPC: Cyr.

Anima Weapons (1) - A Dream Fulfilled: Azys Lla (X:7.4 Y:11.5) NPC: Ardashir.

Hullbreaker Hard (1) - Storming the Hull: Limsa Lominsa – Upper Decks (X:11.0 Y:10.4)
NPC: Denston.

Sohr Khai (1) - ???: The Dravanian Forelands (X:16.7 Y:23.2) NPC: Alphinaud

The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage (1) - Mor Dhona (X:21.7 Y:8.6)
NPC: Alys.

Moogle Bst tribe (8) - Tricks and Stones: The Churning Mists (X:27.2 Y:34.5)
NPC: Seething Stonemason.

Misc Mentions -
-Aquapolis dragonskin maps.
-New "Mhachi x item" reward exchange for lore equipment upgrade.
-Vanu/Vath glamour gear.
-Ixali crafting/gathering materia rewards.
- Level 6 Aetherial Wheel Stand / Grade 3 Wheel of Confrontation(battle XP).
- Something something flowers.
- Wards 9-12 added to all residential districts.
- New MGP glamour.
- FLY FENRIR FLY!
- The recast time for hi-cordial has been reduced from 240 to 180 seconds.
- Players can now stack aetherial wheels and primed aetherial wheels.*Deepgreen ink x3 per synth.
- Void ark gear/red script gear can be submitted for expert delivery.
- New items have been added as rewards for exploratory voyages.
- Red tokens exchanged for craft/gathering materia, red script weps cost blue script tokens. Goblin cups augment existing red script wep/gear. Chaos.
- New emotes /mogdance /wink
- Ironworks crafted gear augment is i190, red script augment is i200. Melding wins out?
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Seifer Arumashi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zandia

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.